wetting the bed

1. L

GF bedwetting occurance

So my gf never wet the bed, not since she was still in diapers (she was last in them just after she turned two). However she spent a week at her grandparents cabin a few months ago and one of her cousins drizzled water around her lower area, as if she had peed herself in her sleep... nightly...
  2. Kapelmeister

My diaper adventure

Alright so maybe this doesn’t count as an actual “adventure” but it was fun for me. So, Sunday night, I put my diaper and PUL pants on as usual with one exception, I added a Northshore booster pad to it. I knew I was going to be alone the next day and could wear it as long as I wanted. First...
  3. BayB8

Wetting at Night

Hey guys, I know there are a few on this topic already, but this one might be a tad different. A lot of people ask how to start wetting at night and wake up wet. Most of the responses are, just keep wearing at night and it will eventually happen. My situation: I never get to wear when I go...
  4. Pokogirl

My 2nd Bedwetting Attempt

My first bedwetting attempt with a diaper was not great. The bad smell of pee haunted me for weeks and led me towards taking a long break from diapers. You can read it here --> http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/99051-A-Bittersweet-Bedwetting-Experience I cannot deny I enjoyed...
Back