bambino

1. ShyGirl91

Ever feel so ill that you use a diaper because you're too unwell to get to the toilet?

That's been me lately. I have endometriosis (an awful and excruciating condition women deal with) and, starting Wednesday I was in so much pain that it was hard to hold my bladder. Haven't felt that much pain since before the cyst on my ovary was removed. While the pain did gradually get better...
  2. ShyGirl91

Finally Found It!!!

Okay, I think I found THE diaper for my littles! Bambino Magnifico with the dinosaur print. Love them so far! They are comfy, have adjustable tabs, AND THE TABS STRETCH! This ensures the perfect fit! I can't say how well they hold up yet because I just put it on. I hope it holds up to my...
  3. dlboylife

bambino diapers V2

has anyone else seen the 3 new diapers from bambino? they now have three more styles with absorbency same as bellisimo. one is allover print of the classico, one that is allover print of the teddy and a totally new diaper called cloudee that is blue with balloons and unicorns and clouds. they...
  4. ABDElsa

Am I an Adult Baby or Diaper Lover?

So, I'm kind of torn between whether I'm an Adult Baby or a Diaper Lover. I love diapers like a diaper lover, but I pefer brands like ABU/Bambino/Rearz etc. Over Depend/Abena/Attends/Per-Fit etc. like an Adult Baby since these Diapers have fun Baby prints on them. I like them more because they...
  5. Z

Visited an ABDL store in Albany, NY

So I've read a lot about an ABDL store that is somewhat near my house, a little over an hour drive, and decided why not take a little trip on over since pretty much every medium ABDL diaper has been out of stock and the store had many available. Faced my fears since this was a first for me...
  6. N

Bambino Magnifico small/medium

Hi, Has anyone with a waist of 28-30 inches tried the small / medium size bambino magnifico? I'm looking into getting some but i am a little worried that they will be too big for me
  7. P

Bambino ordering problems

So this is my first time ordering from bambino as I usually wear ABU, however I decided last sunday that I wanted to try out the magnificos. Unfortunatley the order has been processing for two days now and has still not shipped. Does anyone have any idea on how long orders from bambino tend to...
  8. itsacurlyone

Australia's Supplier of ABDL diapers

Littles Down Under have just been appointed as Australia's official supplier of Bambino diapers and these are due to land in Australia any day nowhttp://www.littles-downunder.com.au We are also the supplier of Rearz, Crinklz, BetterDry, Fabine and lots more. Australia's only physical store and...
  9. perlFerret

Quick advice: 4 hour plane trip, Dry 24/7 or Bellissimo?

I'm going to be taking a 4 hour plane ride in a week. I have a choice between Dry 24/7 and Bambino Bellissimo. I intend to change right before and right after the flight. So taking into account all the factors (not just absorbency but also swelling, structural integrity after 4 hours of...
  10. D

Bambino Memorial Day Sale Until May 30th!

It's that time of year again! Bambino Diapers is having their yearly Memorial Day sale! It's running until May 30th, midnight PDT. Bambino Diapers Here is the breakdown of discounts I've found: Diaper Percent Discount Bellissimo 15% Classico 15% Teddy 15% Bianco 15% Tena...
  11. Neet

The Great bambino Prediciment/Discussion

I posted earlier today with a list of diapers I'm interested in buying. While I'm really interested in a lot of the diapers on the list, I've went totally of course and decided to get either bambino Bellissimos or bambino Biancos. Most of my time spent diapered is at night/overnight and Alone...
  12. Neet

Help Needed on my next purchase!

One of my few gifts this Easter is an amazon gift card with $30 on it, which honestly is one of the best presents I've received cause now I get to try out a new brand of diapers! Thing is, I'm not too knowledgeable on the pros and cons of most diapers. As of today, I know I really like the...
  13. BayB8

What Just Happened?

So I finally received my bambino from UPS today. It is the first time that I have gotten Tabbed diapers and I'm pretty excited. I have been wearing Depends for the last week or so. I worn depends this morning until UPS came then I changed right into my new Bambino. I wet my depends diaper once...
  14. BayB8

Waiting For UPS

I'm sitting here on the site and playing some Counter Strike, every once and a while looking out side.. Today is the day that I have been waiting for!! I have always wanted to buy adult diapers, good ones, that aren't pull up like the depends I have now. I ordered some from Bambino and they are...
  15. diprdblonde

About to purchase Bambino until...

I was just about to place an order on the Bambino site for their Bianco because of wanting a product that works and doesn't look babyish in case my wife catches me with it on. However, I have read a couple of reviews which mention the tapes not being properly located, not allowing you to get...
  16. Sihcara

Tena or other good daytime diapers?

Hello to all, i haven't posted here in a while and have missed being on here. Anyway i wanted to say that i have gone 6 or possibly 7 months of this year without having many major accidents, so therefore i didnt buy any quality diapers for a while, just used cheap ones since my accidents were so...
  17. GunLover94

"Flood" of new AB/DL diapers hitting the market

Has anyone else noticed that there has been a large amount of diapers hitting the market lately? With ABU back in business carrying 2 new types of diapers (and actually delivering, even though i never had an issue), DC Amor and the gen 2 pink diapers, Snuggies and the new overnight series, Aww...
  18. KatelynG

Bambino Diapers Side-by-Side Review

Bambino Diapers offers four different types of diapers targeted towards AB/DLs - the Bianco, Classico, Teddy, and the Bellissimo. These diapers are quite similar in a number of ways but also have some notable differences. Since reviewing each separately would mean repeating myself a lot, I...
  19. R

Small diapers?

Hello! So recently I've been wearing more and more and I'm realizing that medium diapers in the Bambino Bellissimo and the Cushies are to big in the gusset area. Waist is alright but because they're so big when I wet and they bunch up I have major leakage around the insides of my legs...
  20. Tanner

Bambino skipped my order...

So I placed an order through bambino three weeks ago and it was marked shipped. I emailed them and they told me that it was packaged and never left the warehouse and was skipped over.. I've been waiting so long, this anticipation is killing me... :/ How long does their shipping usually take?
Back