toddler

1. PaddedCub

New to adisc :)

Hello! You can call me Cub. I’m a 24 trans-man from Australia. I’ve been age regressing since childhood (always “wanted to be 4 again” ever since I was 5). Dabbled in being AB/DL sexually but come to learn it’s a completely non-sexual thing for me. I like to be a toddler it’s comforting and...
  2. babadada

Good nappies for a toddler AB

I'm looking after a little who is a toddler, about 2-3 headspace. Curious what's the best nappy for a little waddle bum. Any suggestions?
  3. Babylife247

Hello

Hi I'm Michael I'm new to the site and I wear diapers and regress as a toddler and I'm not ashamed of who I am.
  4. xionghaizi

though who like to eat toddler snacks.

I've read somewhere on here where people talking about how safe eating whole box of toddler snacks, this video was in my recommended videos, and it reminded me of a post on here, so eat responsibly. https://youtu.be/mZ6nREONy_4 i get the sesame Street abc cookies occasionally theyre my favorite...
  5. TabulaRasa2017

New milestone - wore my first footie pjs with diaper!

My posts since joining ADISC have been about self-acceptance and therapy. I decided I need to take the next step and just post about something fun. Well, who else can I share this with that would really get it if not all of you? :smile1: So, I bought my first footie pjs as an adult. I hadn't...
  6. B

I want a sippy cup! D: helpp

Hi! So I wanna buy a sippy cup! Iv'e never bought one before so should i buy an adult baby sippy cup or is a legit toddle sippy cup a better idea? Also any suggestions would be awesome :D I like babyish and girly ^^
  7. LittleBelleReturns

Age/titles?

Hello :) I have a question for you all, what is your little age? what activities do you do associated with that (Wearing diapers, drinking from bottles, pacifiers, etc)? and what do you consider yourself and why (little, AB, DL, etc)? Sorry for all the questions but I guess I am trying to see...
  8. L

Little Chris - Coming to Understanding

My name is Chris. I do not consider myself any of the standard labels (Adult Baby, Little, Diaper Lover). I am a 22 year old boy. Perhaps a 22 year old mommies boy who never had proper adult figures. Oddly I do not remember most of my childhood before the age of 13. Pretty much blocked out other...
Back