pullup

1. P

Little ones size 7

Hi y’all from aus just wondering the size comparison between babylove sleepynights 4-7 years and little ones size 7 nappy pants just for a size comparison.
  2. StephKutzmark

Pullup (pull-up) / baby diaper lovers?

Hi! I've been interested in spesifically baby diapers and pullups for as long as i can remember and the love that other people have for medical or ABDL diapers has never really grown on me. I've honestly been wondering if anyone else feels this same way as me, or at least prefers baby diapers...
  3. C

ConvertUps on YouTube

Hi Guys, Just to let you know that ConvertUps have a new video up on YouTube showing the product and how it's attached to regular baby diapers. It's worth a watch if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmwPk5Qgc70 We've had lots of questions from people about exactly how they...
  4. T

Wet the bed last night.

I decided to wear a pull up last night to bed. I didn't pee before falling asleep so this morning my pull up was wet and I was desperate to go more. I just rolled over and fell back asleep (how I don't know usually can't sleep when I have to go that bad) I was soaked when I woke a little bit...
Back