nostalgia

1. NihilisticPuppet

Sippy Cup Recommendations

I’m looking for experts on sippy cups. When I was a kid I had this purple sippy cup I loved. I remember drinking chocolate milk from it all the time. I had a 2000s childhood so it wouldn’t have been from later than the mid 2000s. Of course I know it’d probably be hard to find the exact one I had...
  2. BlankyBoyAUS

Does anyone here play educational games?

I recall being a kid playing a number of Madeline, Sesame Street, Thomas the Tank Engine, Reader Rabbit, Math Munchers, etc. games on the PC and I remember Elmo’s Number Journey and Letter Adventure (I had the N64 cartridge for the latter game) for N64 and PS1. I realize just how fun it is to...
  3. M

Computer Nostalgia Thread

Thought this would be a cool thread, I have a few photos of old-school stuff (like myspace, what.cd, dd-wrt, teamspeak, hex-editing wolfenstein: ET, old video cards: https://imgur.com/a/Ieo5JvF
  4. I

Any classic children's video games you fondly remember?

If this thread has already been covered feel free to direct me to it. Being interested in ABDL and Diaperfur stuff I remembered some of the children's computer games I played as a little boy. Most of these were Edmark games that were endless hours of fun. These include: - Thinkin Things 1 & 2...
Back