security

1. babyraggydolls

Online privacy intro

After being a victim of a hacker and many stalkers I learned online privacy and computer privacy alone work cyber security religiously, being autistic I researched the heck out of it and not just believing anything I read, I applied methods, I tried them, i then did a digital forensic analysis...
  2. babyraggydolls

World gone mad

As someone who is neurodivergent I struggle to understand the world at the best of times or understand other people but things in the uk are mad and it’s creeping in the changes. A lot more things require ID now like changing doctors surgery, or registered for a doctor (never used to be the case...
  3. G

I'm new so hello!

Hello there fellow adisc ers I am new here. I joined because I'm having a mental health crisis. I am chronically ill with a severe mental health condition and I wondered are there any other mental health sufferers who have trouble with incontinence due to acute anxiety? Plus does anyone else...
  4. M

Dealing with the TSA at the airport help

So, I understand that there have been a bunch of threads about this before, but they always seem to get derailed by off topic discussion, so I figure, what the heck, mine as well make another one that focuses on a few specific things. I plan on flying out of my hometown in the next couple...
Back