diaper advice

1. idkwhattoputherelol

Where to order?

Hi y'all babs I need help I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get diapers from in Canada especially if I can get little for bigs from them since Amazon sometimes can leak us lol any website will work thanks!!!
  2. PaddedCub

Best thin daytime diaper?

Something quiet and not noticeable, can hold sudden flooding, good price, and ships to Australia without charging an arm and a leg…. Any recommendations? Adult baby printed diapers get pretty expensive after a bit and tend to be noticeable 😬
  3. NibblesBunBun

Favorite cute diaper?

Hey there! I’m really new in this scene. I’ve only tried three types of diapers so far; Huggies size 7 (barely fits with stretch) Crinklz Aquanauts (LOVE the babyfur print! But the plastic tears when you readjust 😭) and my favorite so far; Bunny Hopps 4-tape by ABU. I really love cute and...
  4. babyrose111

Struggling to use my diaper

hi! so i was finally able to buy my first diaper (bunny hoops by abu) but i was really struggling to pee in them. the first time i had to sit over the toilet pretending there isn’t a diaper around me, and then the next few times i was able to do it while standing. but while i was sitting in my...
  5. lokisvixen

Big hips and Obese

I have such huge hips that even If I find diapers for my size a 60+ inch waist! I hate being fat but my Large feminine hips I get from my mom Suck I keep poping tapes!
  6. FatalGeometry

Buying Diapers Again (And Going 24/7 For A Week)

Okay, everyone was definitely right. I've bought diapers twice in the past, enjoyed them for a bit, then hit a wall where I felt disgusted with myself and impulse threw them out. But, as everyone said before, I am back. I will have around a week to myself again, but this time I have much...
  7. AnotherGundalian

Uncommon Wearing Advice?

Heya hey! So I've been wearing diapers every now and then for at least a year now, and whenever I see wearing tips, it's usually all the same. Get powder or creams, wear the right size, poke holes in the primary layer, etc, etc. But even after all that, there's still always something that gives...
  8. lokisvixen

2XL

Anyone know of anything cute besides ABU and Rearzthat fit a 60 inch waist I'm sick of medical diapers
  9. RaawrrrPincess

Eczema and diapers

Does anyone else have a problem with eczema in the diaper area...mine is at the very top of my crack...and I'm constantly told by my caregivers to stop scratching but I can't help it! Nothing helps!
  10. User74975

recommended brands of plastic pants

I bought some plastic pants from an incontinence supplier and im finding that within weeks the begin to split... Ive ordered some from anoter place , but wondering what brand other would recomend.. ideally under £15 per item
  11. PearlandDL

Using the whole diaper?

I had a question that maybe everyone else already knows but I'm having a tough time trying to find that answer. How do you use the whole diaper? Like how do you wet the front and back? They seem to have a rating which I assume is for the entire diaper but what I've noticed is that if I'm...
  12. CuriousFabio

Greetings from Argentina

Wassup ? I'm Fabio , nice to meet you , i'm a adult currently doing a bachelor degree, i have been lurking here for some days but i finally decided to make a account haha , i'm both new here and with the whole abdl thing , i haven't wore diapers yet but i'm curious and want to wear them someday...
  13. Seanolebar

Sooooo bedwetting 😄

soooo I still bedwet but I'm going to my grandparents for Christmas ...my cousins are gonna be there this year. I'll probably be sleeping on the couch but my problem is disposing of the diapers haha The downstairs bathroom doesn't have a garbage bin and upstairs is to small the only other is the...
  14. Nova95

What do you look for an a diaper cream?

I’m looking for a diaper cream to stop rashes from forming. I already have one, but I hate how hard it is to come off my hands. It just sticks to me even when I try and since it off in a sink. What’s the essential ingredient you look for in a diaper cream as well?
  15. redprtodd

All white now, baby It's all white now...

I will be going on a trip soon and I want to take some more mainstream looking diapers with me and leave the prints at home. I've always been a fan of all white diapers, but it has been a while since I have really played the field there. So no more confidry :( Shame that was always a favorite...
  16. Nightproof

Hello

I wear as a way to relive stress & relax.
  17. DiaperLoverBaby

What smells like this?

Hey! Yesterday i tried two of theese in my diapers: Its the Rearz Overnight Booster Pads, and OH MY GOD are they awesome!! First of all they go from 1.5cm in size to 8cm when saturated! They give me the most amazing padded experience. And secondly they smell like pure heaven! Does anyone know...
  18. Thediaperadventurer

Diapers: Not a Fetish, but a lifestyle

Hello, this is my first time posting to the community, though I have come to Adisc many of times for support and advice about my love for diapers. Recently I think that I have made a breakthrough in my diaper wearing and this is what I'd like to share. I ask that you keep your comments positive...
  19. TheExiledOne

How Do i prevent diapers from leaking in general

i've been into abdl for a while but i haven't been able to find a way to enjoy diapers, when i wear them no matter how i put them on they seem to leak, i am a guy who has his privet pointing upwards but i can't get conferrable doing the opposite, i also have tried diapers from abu and northshore...
  20. lilbearandpup

Introduction!

Hello! This is a couples account. Baby Bear - male, 26 Pup - female - 23 Bear opened up to Pup about having a little/cg - and diaper fetish, kink whatever you wanna call it just under a year ago. And Pup was open minded and loving in response. We are both trying to learn how to introduce the...
Back