england

1. LittleRobbie

Shy, autistic boy from uk

Hi everyone, I'm very shy (peeps round the soffa and waves) and recently been diagnosed with autism. Been an AB for as long as I can remember, but never had the courage to tell anyone. Being an ab has nothing to do with my autisum, but both make it hard for me to make friends. Joined here today...
  2. emdl

Wiltshire

Hey everyone I’m em:) I’m a 19yro M from the Wiltshire area Im looking to get to know other baby’s around me. When in little space, I love being babied and treated like a girl If your not from the Wiltshire area, I’m still happy to make friends from elsewhere:) Ill try post as much as possible...
  3. Afadebolt

Hello fellow ABDLs!

Hello everyone! I'm Afadebolt (or just call me A) and I am a 27 year old lifelong DL and getting more and more comfortable with my AB side and looking to expand and explore it. I'm genderfluid / non-binary (can't seem to make up my mind!) and go by He/They pronouns, but not too worried if...
  4. P

Hello London!

Hello world! I’m Alexx, 20 years old, and I’m in London for the next few days. Thought I’d try and make some friends whilst I’m here, so let me know if you’re around my age and down to meet!
  5. LittleMonsterUK

What’s the best UK baby nappy brand for 34” waist?

I’m wanting to order some actual nappies that I’ll fit into to get really deep into little space and would love recommendations 🙈
  6. jakenappy

Biggest "baby" nappies in uk

Sorry i know this has probably been asked many times but cannot see a recent post, i live in the uk and was wondering what is the largest size "baby" nappy anyone knows of that can be bought in shops / online in the uk , either taped or pullup style but was looking for something with a baby type...
  7. L

Hello, 19 From England, how ABDL is in my life etc

Hello there :) Thanks for reading, I have slowly came into this community I decided to make an account as I read posts here often but hadn't created an account yet so :/ It's strange as we all share one thing in common we live a double life behind the scenes, most people don't use pacifiers...
  8. V

Hiya from England!

Hi! I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, but I've never been able to indulge in it, since I lived with my parents. However, now that I've moved on to university, I'm excited about being able to finally experiment and explore this side of myself. With the move away from my home, I now...
  9. R

Hello, from the UK!

Hi there! My name's Luke and I'm a 23yo DL from the UK. I've never indulged in these forums/blogs before now (or any forums really) but I'm interested to see what the fuss is all about! So a little about me. I'm 23, living in Cornwall, UK and happily married to my beautiful wife. I'm quite...
  10. Angellothefox

Diaper discussion the rules on bio hazards UK

I was thinking and it was a thought why not at one point wear some diapers in town. The only problem is it is my first time. Someone suggested that I use two nappy bags to doubble it up them throw it away in a public bin... It maybe OK in the USA but I do not know weather there is a biohazerd...
  11. lukethefur

cloth pocket diapers/stuffers in the UK??

so I've been digging around this site and it seems i'd really like some of the snap-EZ pocket diapers... but when you're talking $20 shipping, it's like a blow to the face :( does anyone know of any UK-based alternatives for pocket diapers? or even ones that just ship cheaply to the UK. also...
  12. H

England nuk 5 and bottle

I'm looking to find a place online to buy a NUK 5 and possibly a bottle as well but with a sort of delivery like collect+ so it isn't posted to my house but to a place i pick it up as I live at home with my mother.
  13. S

Obtaining Decent Diapers In The UK

Hello all. Since Abena don't make the plastic backed X-Plus's in the UK any more, I've been finding sourcing and obtaining high quality, extremely absorbent diapers (nappies!) very tricky. I don't have a massive budget for premium DL diapers like the Cuddlz or to be able to order from...
Back