fetish

1. L

Time to come out of wardrobe

Hi I got the message saying I've been lurking for too long, so now I'm coming out of my hiding place. Well...how to start... I don't know exactly how I got to be a DL. From young age I've been experimenting with these feelings, putting on more than one pair of boxers at the same time to get...
  2. S

Diaper fetish podcast

Just came across this 40 minute ling podgast on huffington post. It actually does a good job explaining what fetishes are, then goes into a diaper fetish. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55f189e9e4b002d5c0783e64
  3. Z

Wad up

So I like d/s and bondage. I like the idea of a harmless experience like being willing to try wearing diapers shaping how empathetic you are able to be with others. I don't have any inhibitions about picking up diapers from the store in front of strangers, but I definitely would never let it...
  4. L

I Want To Have A Diaper Fetish!

I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself. My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I...
  5. Xzanza

AB/DL Curiosity

Greetings, my name is Emily. I have come here seeking clarification, support and perhaps, even some advice. I am unsure how this whole thing started for me, but I have been very confused and torn about it. Since I was very young, I have had a deep desire to wear diapers; especially now, in my...
  6. W

Diaper and wetting fetish

Some of us have no choice and have to wear diapers and then there is others who simpley have a diaper and or wetting fetish, my questions are for those who have a diaper and or wetting fetish, what is your story? how did you get into this fetish and how did your parents find out and what did...
  7. P

Never thought I would be an AB

Hi, just thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone has had a similiar experience. (I also haven't posted much yet and want to contribute!) I've always been interested in wearing diapers and in my late teens discovered the online ABDL community. I seeked discussions about diapers and...
  8. T

Sexual Trauma

Hey guys (and girls)! This is my first post on this group but I signed up to be around others that can somewhat relate to me. I've been with my wife for over 10 years (married for 8+) but diapers are a serious point of contention in our marriage. If we were ever to get a divorce (we don't...
  9. R

Montreal Fetish Weekend

hey guys, does anyone know if diapers are allowed while attending this event? i read the dress code guidelines on the website but nothing is clear. Any input would be very appreciated!
  10. KittyninjaW

A bit of an update.

Hello everyone, First off, I am sorry I haven't been responding much, I have just been busy working on a video for my youtube channel, and I kinda have been getting distracted. Anyway, First off I managed to buy panties from Wal-mart and get the size right the first time! Second off, I managed...
  11. R

Outsiders View On Us

Hey all! So i have been experimenting with dating sites as of late. Plenty of fish to be exact. so i messaged this girls and we got talking. I asked if she wanted to play a question game where we ask each other questions to get to know one another. It was all going good when i asked how open...
  12. D

Omorashi?

Omorashi Japanese word meaning "to wet oneself". A paraphilia involving urinating on oneself but also arousal brought on by having a full bladder, by causing someone to develop a full bladder, or by witnessing someone with a full bladder "relieve" themselves. - Urban dictionary. Opinions...
Back