love

1. AsherDearing

Acceptance of Myself and the Acceptance of Other People

Content warning: talking about prejudice. Taking a lot of deep breaths, I’m a little bit scared to post this. 😣😣. I wanted to talk about something personal that’s been been happening with me since I started becoming and active member of this site. And get it off my chest. Just over a month...
  2. michaelmc

Whats your favorite quote?

I thought id share this gem ... None of us are getting out of here alive ,so please stop treating yourself as an after thought . Eat delicious food . Walk in the sunshine . Jump in the ocean . Say the hidden truth you carry in your heart like a hidden treasure . Be silly , Be kind , Be weird ...
  3. CJB

Do you have a caretaker?

I currently do not, but I would really like one, preferably a mommy! Someone to love me and take care of me and I would be the best son they can ask for! ☺🥰
  4. T

Hello

Wow this is hard after too many years of simply reading other people's contributions. I'm 54 and from the UK and have been wearing nappies as a DL (can I say NappyLover) since I was 11. I've read many threads on this site which reflect so many of my own experiences, from shame and secrets and...
  5. WilliamTheKid

Hold Out Hope

Hey all, I'm a long time lurker, have introduced myself, but have never posted otherwise, yet feel the need to do so right now. I've always struggled with this part of myself, not necessarily, although sometimes, from the point of self acceptance, but more that I never believed anyone would...
  6. nightfox320

Relationships and Diapers

So this is not the usual relationship with diaper post. I am curious however for those of you who have been in a relationship where it was not accepted, has that left you afraid? Like afraid to date or bring it up? I have been in a few where all my exes were not accepting and freaked about by...
  7. S

To tell, or not to tell

This is a question that comes up often. Unfortunately it isn't an easy question to answer. And to get that answer, there are a few big variables that need to be answered first. First, you need to understand what diapers even mean to you individually. Do you wear them as part of a kink or sexual...
  8. TabulaRasa2017

ABDL Acceptance - A Language of Love

Hello my little friends, I wanted to write down some thoughts I’ve had lately on my coming to accept being ABDL. Part of this is admittedly selfish – I need to write this to you for myself to feel validated. But I hope in some small way this may help those who are going through what I’ve been...
  9. nightfox320

How Should I Feel?!?

So I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I feel as though I need to vent or else I'm going to explode. I want to preface this post by saying I don't want pity or anyone to think this is a woe is me tale, I'm just ranting because I literally have no one close to talk to...
  10. G

How to help my ABDL partner love himself

Hi All! I'm new here and I joined because I'm trying to help my abdl boyfriend acept himself. I didn't know what abdl was before my boyfriend came out to me over 2 years ago and simce then I've been really intrigued! I'm so excited to play with this but he still goes through some seriois self...
  11. Neet

Anxiety (OCD), Diapers, and my relationship.

For the past two months I've been diaper free. I've been pushing my ab/dl side of my life away, trying to deny its existence. Naturally, it hasn't been going so well. For the past 4 years of my life (5 this September <3 ) I've been with my girlfriend who I can't see myself happily living...
  12. skypaparazzi

Accepting your kink and sharing with romantic partners

I, like many who were dealt this peculiar hand of cards, had extended periods of struggling with my desires in the past. More recently I have gained some experience and insight that I think can help guide others when presenting their kink to a romantic partner. I believe that trying to find an...
  13. Pokogirl

Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^ So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was...
  14. E

Nibbling My Plushy's Ear

In my limited time of being able to enact my inner child, as cliche as that term may sound, amongst other people, my little sister who I was able to be with for 4 weeks got me hooked on nibbling one of my plushy's ears, the left one to be exact. Monkey see, monkey do. There's only one plushy I...
  15. nightfox320

Questions after telling my girlfriend i'm an AB/DL

Hey everyone hope y'all are doing well. So as the title expresses I am now out to my girlfriend. This isn't a new occurrence, it actually happened after about 4 months of dating, if i remember correctly. As of now we have been going strong for almost 9 months. She is very special to me and I can...
Back