dream

1. Demonbabywearspamps

ABDL dream house?

If you could have a house and you could put any babyish thing in it what would you put in it? Money and space is not a problem and you don't have to worry about hiding anything. Literally anything. I'd have a high chair in the kitchen, cabinets full of baby food, bottles, sippy cups, baby bowls...
  2. babyraggydolls

Dreams

I went to sleep and I dreamed that I went to live in Spain and life was good and i wake up feeling disappointed coz reality is 💩 and over rated. Until then started therapy I didn’t spend much time in reality, I was always stuck in day dreams and my mind was elsewhere and it much better than...
  3. S

Have you ever dreamt about an episode of a show or movie showing a character you like wearing a diaper?

Dreams about being the one in the diaper are one thing. What about when a character is the one diapered? I’ll start Biggest example I can think of is when I dreamt about an alternate scene in Bride of Chucky where Tiffany put a diaper on Chucky before dropping him into the playpen. (In the...
  4. August08

Diaper dreams

Share some recent diaper dreams you’ve had! Last night I dreamt I wet a diaper going down a big tall rollercoaster and another where I accidentally posted a diaper video on a normal social media >\\\< I remember the design of the diaper too, it was probably a lfb baby cutie
  5. blaincorrous

Diaper Dreams

I’ve been logging my dreams on my profile status, but the length limit and post timer are getting in the way. So, I guess I can start logging here. All my dreams I put here have to have some diaper element, whether me in diapers or someone else. I’m in a boardgaming store, scouting out...
  6. littleBabyJojo

Nightmares

Last night I had a nightmare. :sad: In it, my family was searching for me and I was scared of them. I had only a diaper on but it didn't feel like a problem because even though they pretend not to know I wear diapers I'm pretty sure most of them do know. I woke up really scared and now I was...
  7. SissySimone

Happy dreams

usually i have a lot of nightmares and don't sleep that well but on the occasions (around 10) that i've slept in diapers in the last month i've noticed not only do i get a good nights sleep but i don't seem to get nightmares, most of the dreams are really nice, usually involving lego! there must...
  8. Crinklebuttt

Different sort of diaper dream

Normally my diaper dreams are purely sexual, or theyare the classic naked in public/school. Last night was filled with those kinds of dreams but the last of these dreams was me sitting at the foot of a bed on the floor in just my diaper and I was talking to a beautiful girl who was just sitting...
  9. T

Dreaming Reality

Over the past couple days, I have had the ability to indulge my inner-baby with the rest of the family being gone on a vacation. I opted for a stay-cation as they went to what is basically just a alcoholic music festival and I don't drink any form of alcohol. Last night, I had a dream. All I...
  10. Zillabrony13

Your dream nursery

If you could design your nursery any way you wished, what would it be like?
Back