depends

1. KidintheCorner

Depends Equivalent?

As I'm sure we all know, Depends are incredibly popular despite being one of, if not the worst adult diapers in terms of functionality. I'm wondering if there's any other type of product like this, where the most well-known brand is actually the most inferior, or at least close to being so.
  2. I

Invented DIY diaper donner for those who can't change their own.

My invalid 300 pound incontinent (urinal & fecal) roommate with 10 inch diameter leg calves (Lymphedema) became unable to change her own pull-up diapers 9 to 15 times per 24 hour day because she couldn't reach past her knees. That task fell to me and I was literally dying from lack of RIM sleep...
  3. W

Not really sure why....

Hello everyone, Just wanted to redeem myself from the horrors of lurker status, and say hi. I pop in here once in awhile, and it seems to be happening more frequently too. I'm into more of the diaper loving than the baby side of things. Diapers feel so comfy, warm, and secure. They also happen...
  4. Scamander14

A Quick Opportunity to Buy Diapers

So, my mother and sister are going out of town tomorrow and won’t be back until five or six. I am thinking of going out after work that day as a pretense. My dealt reason would to be to buy some diapers. I have been extremely stressed out with family matters, starting college, and living on my...
  5. TeddyBearCowboy

Alternative to Depends Fitted Briefs

Does anyone have any suggestions of a diaper that is similar to the discontinued Depends fitted briefs? I am asking this, because my "go-to" diaper for wearing out in public under my clothes was the former and now discontinued Depend fitted brief. I know, I know, that it certainly wasn't the...
  6. BrattyPrincessSophie

Now That Plastic Depends Are Gone

Do you think that the pendulum that has slowly swung in the direction of cloth-like could start to slowly swing back to plastic? Was the loss of plastic Depends the wake up call the industry needed? I apologize for not being as active as I once was, school can keep you incredibly busy. I also...
  7. W

Real, genuine unexpected messing accident

I had a rare moment yesterday. A real messy accident. Thankfully I wasn't in public, but I definitely wasn't trying to mess though. I was wearing just a pair of Depends briefs, the blue pull up ones. I know that they're not great, but when I'm having some little playtime, I like to pretend...
  8. BabyMitchy

Depends Diaper Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFFh0zTnYCw I finally get around to talking about the classic depends. Even though this diaper has it's flaws it actually performed well over expectations when I put it to a test. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBabyMitchy
  9. T

Diapers at your door, at literally the press of a button.

I'm a big Amazon person. Its almost addicting ordering stuff off the internet. That and I also hate being in public. So browsing the site the other day i noticed they have a product called amazon dash. I at the push of a button that's connected via wifi to the internet, I can order trash bags...
  10. T

Thoughts on Depends

Recently, I've gotten my hands on a bunch of premium adult diapers from Northshore Care: Mollicares, ATNs, Wellness Briefs, Abenas, and NorthShore's excellent in-house brand. I've tried all of them except the ATNs and they really work well for me. However, I honestly enjoy using cheaper...
  11. S

Have you seen this? Drop Your Pants for Depends "Underwareness Campaign"

Depend Underwareness I didn't see a post on it already so I figured I should start the discussion. While it may not be completely related to ABDL life, I found Depends Underwareness campaign quite intriguing. From a marketing perspective, it's genius. From a DL perspective, I'm hoping it'll...
Back