curious

1. Seriph

West Texas

Just trying to figure out how many of us are from West Texas. It is a bunch of niche communities but I am hoping I am not the only one out here in the desert.
  2. ThatOneGayBoi

Bowling Green, KY

So.. I’m starting college soon. I was hoping maybe there were other littles or daddies within the area? I know this is a long shot but I thought I’d try :)
  3. WeakEndPartyPerson

Lifestyle Wardrobe

I know there'll be different levels of how commited this part of the community are to ...themselves? What I mean is I'm Male and identify as such but I have two dresses: one inherited and one bought. It being the only outfit you can wear - besides a kilt - to give a nappy more air exposure...
  4. Xzanza

AB/DL Curiosity

Greetings, my name is Emily. I have come here seeking clarification, support and perhaps, even some advice. I am unsure how this whole thing started for me, but I have been very confused and torn about it. Since I was very young, I have had a deep desire to wear diapers; especially now, in my...
  5. T

Found a diaper that I would be interested in

Heya guys :D I found a diaper that I WOULD be interested in ordering... but I am not sure how good they are. Any of you guys know if these are something I should shoot for or if anything else on the website is better? http://www.maxdiaper.com/product/60-st-crinklz-large
  6. tobdy1986

The word "diaper"

ok...so I am a gay male who is going into my second year of marriage and my husband is very aware of my fetish. He does not wish to partake, due to a previous relationship with an ABDL that did not go so well, but that is ok with me. He is supportive, but does not want any part of it. I have...
  7. PetiteAbeille

Intro

Hey, I'm a Canadian, born and raised. Currently I work in healthcare. I love aspects of my job, but I'm also back in school full-time to pursue an alternate career path. Between this and hobbies I'm busy; however, I don't do well with boredom, so it's probably for the best :) I have been...
Back