bottle

1. lilbabyjooce

Paci/Bottle Care

Hi y’all! I’ve mentioned a few times on here that I have OCD. One of the hardest parts of having OCD and being an ABDL is the hygiene aspect—I am constantly worrying about germs and diaper rash and if I smell and how long I stay in a diaper etc etc (though for the most part germs are a way...
  2. K

Do you prefer sippies or babas?

Hello, fellow rompers! I like sippy cups, but I hear more about bottles from my friends. 🤔 I'm curious of your preferred container. Do you like the way it feels from a baba or sippy? 😛
  3. A

Rules created by Mommy and I.

So I thought I would share the rules mommy and I made. Hopefully this may inspire other littles. I have a very supportive mommy. Im lucky i guess. We took some prexisting and changed them and also made dome of out own. Let us know what you think. Rules for my little: *Diapers are to be worn...
  4. BabyKai

A brilliant invention for sippy cups (and for people who need to hide their ABDL side)

I've been using these sippy cup lids for a while now and I've just realised that they could really be useful for those who have to hide their ABDL side. These silicon sippy cup lids fit onto any cup and work with hot drinks, fizzy drinks, milk and soft drinks. They're super easy to clean and...
  5. CryBaby

Going to Get My First Bottle!!! 🍼🍼🍼

I'm planning to order my first bottle next week and I'm so excited!! I don't know if I should get stainless steel or glass or try one of each? What do you guys think? I'm so excited 😊😊😊
  6. Jeepy

Drinking a bottle

Lately I've noticed I've been drinking my bottle almost every night even if I'm not wearing and I find it relaxing after working all day/night. Does anyone else find themselves doing this?
  7. P

My Tom & Jerry Inspired Baby Halloween Costume

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/MammaMia12/babyinflate.gif Review? :)
  8. mewte

Bottle Adapters

Hello! :) I'm new here, I just joined not to long ago. I've been meaning to for a while now. Aside from that, i'm in a bit of a dilemma and I'd like some help! :sweatdrop: For a while now, i've been searching for bottle adapters. I live with grandparents and I have social anxiety, so its very...
Back