target

1. Scamander14

Opportunity to Buy Diapers

So, my mother and sister are going out of town tomorrow and won’t be back until five or six. I am thinking of going out after work that day as a pretense. My dealt reason would to be to buy some diapers. I have been extremely stressed out with family matters, starting college, and living on my...
  2. BurgundyRose

A Travesty with Diapers from Target

I'm not sure if anybody has seen this article yet, but I noticed it while I was on buzzfeed. https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/target-white-supremacist-diapers?utm_term=.ylgAYRzp3k#.eqMkL09xlY Some horrible person was using boxes of diapers as a delivery system for hate. I felt like this...
  3. G

Target Up&Ups nighttime underpants?

Has anyone ever used the Target brand of the nighttime underpants? They seem to fit just like L/XL goodnites, and have for the most part, the same feel. But, the part that throws me off is when you wet, the stuffing that puffs up feels like underjams stuffing, not like goodnites stuffing. The...
  4. LordFluffybuttz

Smart Shopping!

So I like using Goodnites because they're available. Unfortunately diapers are an expensive "hobby". So I compared prices...and was mad! So I use to buy from CVS and Riteaid however I looked at Target and Wallmart and not only better prices in terms of $ per diaper where Riteaid was $1 per. They...
Back