flying

1. perlFerret

Transcontinental Flight

My mate and I are going to Japan (from the US) for our ninth anniversary this October. The longest flight I've done so far has been 9 hours and I did not need to change because I wore diapers that could hold that much pee, but this is a 13 hour flight (each way), so I WILL need to change at...
  2. cantwait

Flying with diapers

I was recently flying with diapers in my carry-on, bag and was flagged at TSA security. The agent that checked my bag was respectful, but they still pulled my diapers out in front of everybody at the security screening checkpoint. I recently got TSA pre-check and this has not been a problem. I...
  3. SmolPupprrito

Flying padded *first time*

* not sure if this is the right place to post so mods move if need be ^.^* So today i flew home from my holiday wearing a nappy ^.^ *For context it was a domestic flight in australia, from northern NSW to Sydney 1 hour flight time* Nappy worn and in carry on and check in luggage were Tykable...
  4. I

So, the diaper adventure of a lifetime is happening...

...if i can get a suitcase full of diapers etc to London, without my parents noticing. I have been on this forum for almost two years, but i hated my username so i made a new account. In a couple of weeks, I'm going by myself to London for a week. I plan to wear diapers from the moment I've...
  5. M

Dealing with the TSA at the airport help

So, I understand that there have been a bunch of threads about this before, but they always seem to get derailed by off topic discussion, so I figure, what the heck, mine as well make another one that focuses on a few specific things. I plan on flying out of my hometown in the next couple...
Back