nature

1. babyraggydolls

What a week

my parent has shingles, I’ve been doing everything but it’s only until I get well again. Now I’ve been prescribed anti depressants I can get well again. But erm I brought an emergency battery (Duracell) to use while I camp for power, I unboxed it, plugged it in, pop bang fizz is the sound it...
  2. havelockellis

Nature pees / outdoor pottying

Forgive me if this is repetitive from my introduction but I wanted to dive deeper into this subject and see if anyone else has experience or resonance here. I also hope this is the right forum location. For as long as I can remember I have had a pee fetish focused on outdoor peeing and public...
  3. WittleWobin

Helloooo

Hi I'm Robin, I'm 30 years old and been into ABDL since I was 18. I've had a kinda self induced pretty tough life. I've dealt with depression and anxiety since I was 10 years old and didn't deal with it in healthy ways, like drug use, not going out, not talking to people and being mostly closwd...
  4. plasticsounds

Wearing disposables is the environmental choice...?

I came upon this interesting article about cotton diapers vs. disposable. http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-cloth-diapers-might-not-be-the-greener-choice-after-all/2015/05/08/32b2d8dc-f43a-11e4-bcc4-e8141e5eb0c9_story.html It's worth reading if you have guilt about wearing...
Back