blog

1. Nicerockinkid

Help? Conflicted feelings...

Hello all! I'm Nick, not in the community myself,,,, yet??? I am very supportive of the community and have been doing research into the community and the lifestyle!! Just wanted to put my feeling about everything out there in hopes of finding better understanding of what I'm going through and...
  2. babyraggydolls

It hurts but the suns beautiful

I woke up to the cat peeing all over me, my partner in tears telling me she can’t cope with her mood or the cat pee that soaked me and the bed. I had to struggle in pain from my joints, go to the supermarket, get new bedding, clean and dry the bed mattress all while I’m overstimulated (my...
  3. ShyGirl91

Lately (Possible Trigger Warning)

Lately I've been falling off the rails. I've been struggling inwardly. As some of you may know, I have DID. I'm still learning about myself and my parts. I've had my littles since my body was physically little, and can recall my youngest alter when I was physically as young as two years old...
  4. ShyGirl91

Vintage-Inspired Clothing 👗

Okay, so my adult part loves vintage stuff and vintage-inspired clothing, along with retro things. From the Victorian Era, Edwardian hairstyles, to 1950's refrigerators, rotary phones, and 80's and 90's attire, it's safe to say I'm a vintage & retro lover. 😍 I wanted to post one of my...
  5. OmiOMy

So, the NDE i was talking about. (Discussions welcome)

Ok. So. Couple weeks ago, day after Halloween, I run into food that had my allergen in it. I went into big anaphylaxis. I'm still recovering. On top of that, I caught an uncommon bacterium that Normally only causes UTIs, but if you're immunocompromised, it also causes blood poisoning and...
  6. Angellothefox

kiwi farm Angellothefox's profile and my comments Part 1

WANING MAY CONTAIN BAD LANGUAGE AND METERIAL THAT SOME VIEWERS MIGHT FIND SENSITIVE! I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO EDIT THIS DOWN TO A PG-13 SO SWEARING WILL BE CENSORED AND THINGS WILL BE RE-EDITED Hello it is me Angellothefox and I am writing about what I found when I went on to duckduckgo a search...
  7. Cthulhu

My diapered week in london

Remember that trip to London i posted about (With the other account i made called ''Luxuria''. Ceating that account was a mistake, i won't use it again and didn't mean to use more than one account) ? Well, i made it. I made it to the hotel in London (from Sweden) with a weeks supply of diapers...
Back