plushies

1. ababychespin

Pokémon plushie baby edits (warning cute)

it took pictures off the internet and combined them in photoshop to create these cuties. the diapers I sourced were taken from Furaffinity user: ~Experiment626
  2. RagDoll69

Unicorn plushies 🦄

3. BenNevis

Teddies vs Blankies

A question which I've not seen asked before. How many of you prefer a cuddly toy and how many of you prefer a blankie? We've seen a huge outpouring of love for our teddies on the Teddy Time! thread, but not seen very much in terms of blankies. So I wanted to see how many people have a snuggly...
  4. IcyBlue

Furry comfort items

Show me your furry comfort items 😻 I plan to get a big snow leopard tail to sleep with because the floof melts me so much 😹 Even if its a beanie, kigurumi or plushie/stuffie I’m interested in seeing what you are comforted by!
  5. LittleRascal

New Stuffies ❤️ 😍

My beautiful baby boi @NaughtyBoiNathan bought me some new stuffies!!! Thank you so much my amazing beautiful @NaughtyBoiNathan you are my entire world and life force 🙈🙈🙈🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕👶🍼🌈🏳️‍🌈😘😘😘
  6. LittleRascal

I love my comforter do you guys have one?

I love my new comforter do you guys have one? They’re super soft and get you to sleep in no time!
  7. LittleRascal

I’ve found nemo!

I’ve found nemo he’s coming home! 😍🙈🙉 I’m curious what plushies do you all have/like?
  8. JaysonTheRegressor

Plushie Collection

I bet no one has as many as I do! I have 272! How many do you have?
  9. M

PlushCon Discord Invite

I threw together a mixed-content discord for Plush-lovers. I hope I can code up a reddit r/videos scraper bot for the reddit-tv channel. Here you go: https://discord.gg/ncCU6hv Hopefully eventually I can ge a movie night going on rabb.it
  10. hellokitty1512

Daddy and I made a Build a Bear closet!

My build a bear closet. Daddy and i hung up all the clothes and fixed the shelves to organize the stuff
  11. Roverthesissybabyfur

Plushies and blankies

Ok so i have a baby blanket somewhere in my house, and i have plushies too, but i want some different plushies any suggestions?
  12. U

Question About Sleeping with Plushies Frequently

Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've posted around here but I think I will be a bit more active after lurking for a while =P Anyway, I've recently been sleeping with my plushie more often than usual and I do have to say I love sleeping with her. I can't really tell why but I...
  13. E

Nibbling My Plushy's Ear

In my limited time of being able to enact my inner child, as cliche as that term may sound, amongst other people, my little sister who I was able to be with for 4 weeks got me hooked on nibbling one of my plushy's ears, the left one to be exact. Monkey see, monkey do. There's only one plushy I...
Back