1. lillen

How did you come up thive you avarar pic?

Hi :) How did you com up thive you avarar pic? and whats the reson behind it? i havent disided what to put in my avarar, a cute diaper? or maybe a cute anime boy in a diaper! soo many altrenatives, how did you come up thive yours <3
  2. Argent

Everyone please come and love my new Avatar

Hi peeps, This may seem random but my Avatar (by the spectacular Ozbub) has been getting better and better of the last couple of years so while I love it, I would like to get everyone else's opinion as well. To be clear the latest update is: 1. The inclusion of a Lightsabre... Yes I know...
  3. KittyninjaW

I want to turn my avatar into a babyfur, Ideas

Hey its me again just waiting at this rate, anyway I really want to turn my avatar into a baby fur, but I don't know where to begin, Its really something I have been thinking about for a while now and I want to know how to do it.
  4. pullupjoys

Really now!!!....had no idea

I have no idea what possessed me to even think about it, but I had suddenly started to think about how there is symbolic avatars and things for beliefs and lifestyles like "Gay Pride" and other such ways of life. That caused the little light bulb in my brain to switch on and the hunt was on...
  5. KittyninjaW

Halfway to accepting it.....

Hello, anyway if I should be posting these in the mature topic area, let me know, anyway, I fell great, mostly because I finally am accepting this part of me, although it isn't easy, I fell more in tune than ever, and I have a Collier, and a plushie, the diapers I'll have to work on later, also...
Back