community

1. ABDLAbs01

Hi!

Hi, nice to finally introduce myself. I’m a Fem-NB (she/they) DL and I’ve always had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I enjoy the comfortability and convenience of diapers but I love the naughtier aspects as well lol. I’m lucky enough to have a very caring and supportive...
  2. boyblue22

new to the community

hello! I’m new to the web community but have been a long term ABDL with my partner who introduced me to the comfort of some good padding. canadian, male, 27, stocky, living in vancouver canada. I play video games and watch an obsessive amount of movies. I started collecting lego last year...
  3. Saturatedandsodden25

Fitting in in the ABDL community

Something I've started to notice and it could just be me, but I've experienced talking to a lot of people that will just ghost me after a while. It feels like a lot of people just want to have a conversation that they can "get off" to and don't want to form actual friendships. Maybe I'm just...
  4. SillyLiam

What are your thoughts on the future of the ABDL community?

Do you think that the community will become much larger? Will it gain more acceptance from society? Will it change in some way? I would love to hear your thoughts!
  5. LimeBloodedNoir

To make diapers pure (warning! Mentions some gross stuff!)

To Make Diapers Pure Here is my little story. I am online, wanting to look up some pure wholesome ABDL videos! A healthy relationship! lets just say- thats not what I got. Instead, I ran into many nsfw posts and videos. I dont mind that others do that! Like- they do what they like, and good on...
  6. Z

Resource list

ABDL Community Directory Table of Contents Educational Resources Media Spokespersons Events Forums Vloggers First Person Perspective Friends & Partners Foreign Language Podcasters Authors . Educational resources Understanding Infantilism ADISC Infantilism Commentary on the AB/DL Gender...
  7. PrincessSara

Trans & Gender Queer/Fluid & Questioning Skype Group Chat - 1st Chat May 31st 5PM PST!

well, since I'm impatient, here goes :P Hi there! I thought it might be pertinent to set up something in the same vein for exclusively Trans/Gender-variant people/Questioning folk and see if there was much interest. This will not be limited to EC+'s, everyone trans/gender-variant/Questioning...
  8. C

The 2015 Furry Survey (Now with ABDL Questions!)

Hi, Babyfurs :3 Some of you might know the international furry surveys that took place in the last few years (except 2014). Those surveys were always helpful for any person that wants to know more about the composition of the furry population. Especially regarding sexual orientation etc...
Back