disposable diapers

1. InControlRohan

The BeDry EliteCare is here! Latest Disposable Diaper by InControl!

Hey everyone! Hope you’re doing well and having a lovely new year so far. Exciting news from InControl – here’s our latest addition to the BeDry Series, the BeDry EliteCare! Let me tell you what makes this diaper a game-changer. Forget the technical mumbo jumbo – this is the real deal for...
  2. Mapboy

Cloth back diapers.

Other than the Seni care, do you know of any other breathable disposable diapers that don’t look like a pad held together by a paper towel. I am currently trying some McKesson brand because it is near to impossible to make it over where I purchase Seni and I am looking for a good breatheable...
  3. MetalDan86

Reversing disposable diapers?

I was wondering how many of you like to reverse your disposable diapers in order to get better usage through the entire product (doing this with an InControl Elite now). Sure it can be tricky getting the tapes on the back, but as a guy I feel like there is more target area on the back of the...
  4. WaffleTear

What If - Ban on disposable diapers

I’ve always had a thought. One day I’m pretty sure there’s going to be a ban on the use of disposable diapers. Is the only answer just moving to cloth diapers? Or is the fabric of a large part of the ABDL community going to forcibly disappear? I’m going to have a hard time with it tbh my world...
  5. DonnieDiaper

FitRight Restore Diapers? Any good?

In a coupe of weeks the wife and I have some traveling to do (about 1,500 miles over 5 days). In addition to my enuresis, we will be travelling many places which will find toilet facilities few and far between. I usually wear either cloth trainers or pull-ups., but these would not be absorant...
  6. G

hello, formerly my username was diaperuser71, I live in the Canary Islands, Spain

Hello to everybody. I use adult diapers since I was 14 years old, and did it secretly, but no way how good I hided my diapers and plastic pants, my mom found it several times, and it was a taboo thema, I didn't wanted to speak about it with my parents, and they didn't liked the subject too. But...
  7. tiny

"What's in a disposable nappy?" (BBC short)

I missed this in the news a few days ago, but apparently a child was hospitalised after suffering an adverse "chemical reaction" to a Asda's "Little Angels" nappies, which have now been withdrawn from sale. :frown: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40711191 In response, people contacted the BBC to...
Back