adisc

1. Pika123

Is it the same or is it different? And another question

A random question, but is it the same feeling pooping your pants compared with messing a diaper? I had problems with this at school on a regular basis (not making it to the loo) and can’t remember much about it. I did wear diapers until about year 3 and then stopped, but still messed till about...
  2. tiny

Why can't embedded YouTube videos be maximised?

Sorry for cross-posting, but I posted this thread in the "Administrative Stuff" section and it hasn't had any replies (is that forum visible to everyone?). https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/106731-Enable-full-screen-embedded-videos Anyway, I notice that you can't maximise embedded...
  3. B

Oops!

Hi! I had previously posted, rather excitedly and now am seeing the gaps left in the wake of my haste. I am indeed an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover. However, as I was informed, I should open up about my personal interests and hobbies(thanks for the feedback) as well. First off, I've been a...
  4. Snaps

Growing Up & Online Friendships.

Hello ADISC. My goodness it's been a while. My last post was 21-Dec-2014. A lot of you won't have ever seen me before, and would have never heard of me. I was pretty active on this site as a teenager, when I was full of hormones, and working out who I was a person. Truth be told, I'm still...
  5. Angellothefox

How to find your posts/replies and comments on ADISC

This is for anyone and everyone and everything that do not want adisc emailing them and telling them they have a new reply. If you have clicked you would like to resive notifications when people have posted well done. You do not need to read this tutorial:thumbsup: This is for the adisc users...
Back