diapers

1. Jaspy

Finally worked up the courage to get real diapers

For reference, I love Goodnites. They’re what I started wearing when I was 14, but I felt like trying something different. I worked up the courage and went to the Amazon Rearz retailer and picked up a pack of Lil’ Monsters size small. They should arrive next Friday and I’m super excited.
  2. Rotommowtom

Diaper Discussions & Questions!

Diaper Discussions & Questions! So I dunno, I just want to see what y’all think of certain diaper related topics. Think of it kinda like ice breaker questions Diaper Prints What prints do you like on your diaper None (plain white) None (one or more colors) Cute (non Babyish) Cute (babyish)...
  3. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Any Budget Diapers You Guys Can Recommend?

I've been on a tight budget lately, and I still need to buy diapers for myself. I was wondering if you guys knew any budget diaper brands that are actually good quality? Please put links down below, thanks!
  4. Demonbabywearspamps

PSA: PLEASE measure yourself before buying stuff

I keep seeing threads of people being like "this diaper/clothing item won't fit me". Sizing isn't universal. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF. A fabric measure is cheap and easy to use. I'm plus size. I keep a fabric measure and chart of my measurements when I go online shopping. Yes I know even when you...
  5. DanieDL

What diaper site ships to dutch pick up package points and uses paypal

So im dutch and i wanna buy some diapers online using paypal. Found it hard to find a site where they ship to pickup points. Can anybody help? Thanks, Danie
  6. padded1989

Recent shy moments?

I think we all have them once in awhile -- what are some of your shy feeling diaper wearing moments lately?
  7. PampLuv

Vintage diapers on ebay

It’s very interesting what you might find from time to time on there. They can be a bit expensive, but I’m my opinion very worth if it you find the right listing. I have found extremely hard to find and perfect examples of sealed packs. Let me know what you have seen! Does anybody collect...
  8. pugglesmuggles

Where do you get your incontinence supplies?

Just curious because I tend to get them from all over, don't really have one specific place I always go to. Looking to narrow the field to the best suppliers.
  9. ABDElsa

Imagine an ABDL/DDLG Gameshow! 😮

Last night I had a crazy dream that I was watching TV and a commercial came on for a New Nickelodeon Game Show called "I'll be Your Baby, Do You Wanna be my Daddy?" That's the first indication it was just a dream! They'd NEVER show something like that on Nickelodeon Basically all the contestants...
  10. K00paTr00pa

Little For Big “Baby Parade”

Just received these today and I gotta say they’re really cute. I just wish the material was as good as ABUs Little Kings. The Baby Parade diapers feel similar to a depends pullup. Size wise, I got a medium though it fits like a small (I’m a 32 inch waist) I think for the price I’ll stick with...
  11. Jonsnow12

Favorite diapers and why...

I'm still searching for my go to diaper. I love the little feel and aesthetic of cloth backs like the ABU little kings and waddlers especially with the full hook and loops. Plus they make for a discreet wear (less rustle) but love the functionality of plastic backed pumps like rearz, trest...
  12. padded1989

Increasing usage

happy weekend! I have used diapers for awhile for bedwetting and travel and also just liking them, and some family knows but im mostly very shy about it. What have been your strategies as you all have began wearing them more often and slowly revealing that if that is a relatable feeling? I am...
  13. Jonsnow12

Dating scene/Friends

Been craving a relationship or more friends who are into this kink but also want to be able to connect on a deeper more personal level. Most of the sites I've been on are iffy at best, fetlife.com is huge but there are so many weirdos on there alot of people are on guard, diapermates.com has...
  14. K00paTr00pa

I can finally sleep in diapers now

So for years I’ve been unable to sleep in diapers despite multiple attempts and reading forums on how to do so. Usually I would get too hot wearing them, or a persistent boner would keep awake. I would then not bother wearing to bed for a long time until I got the urge to sleep in them again...
  15. bedwetterdavid

How old are these Tranquility ATNs?

These are for sale on Facebook marketplace but it’s about a 90 minute drive from me. I’m curious, does anybody know when they changed their packaging or would you be able to estimate about how old these are?
  16. Yagattrenes16

How do you make adjustments for your diapers or pull ups?

hHello everyone, I'm looking for recommendations on how to adapt pull ups so that they fit larger people? I would like to know what tricks you use, or what inventions you have to showLikewise, it would be great if you give tips on how to spread the diapers, at the moment I only know the...
  17. padded1989

Cold weather tips?

What are some of your best tips for wintery and cold weather diaper wearing? I like how its so much easier to hide them during winter, but they can feel extra cold at times!
  18. Malk

Purchasing diapers and delivery service

Do delivery companies and delivery workers know that there are diapers in the box when delivering to the home?
  19. padded1989

Airport Tips

What are some of your tips for wearing and diapering at the airport and during flying? I have a long family vacation flight coming up soon and am going to be wearing for it for the first time flying in awhile. Family knows I will be using them already but I am just wondering what some of you...
  20. nanas04

Feeling Curious

Hi everyone! I’m here with a question that I always love to ask abdl people like me. How did your interest in abdl start? I have fantasies since such an early age and I still don’t understand what was the thing that made it happen. I hope to read some answers, have a great day!🥰
Back