play

1. A

being a dress-up doll

If you like to dress up do you sometimes think of yourself as a doll and as such wanna be more doll-like?
  2. MizDarling

Colouring book for adult babies and littles

I'm illustrating and producing a colouring and activity book designed for adult babies or littles (and their caregivers), and I wanted to ask for some feedback about what imagery would be good to include. Most of the colouring pages will be focused on adult babies in nursery/childhood...
  3. L

A “Littles Destination”

First of all, I’d like to preface this by saying: PLEASE DO NOT go to this place to be an exhibitionist. There are actual children and families that patronize this establishment. USE COMMON SENSE AND DISCRETION AS A LITTLE if you plan on going here. If you do these things, I promise you...
  4. S

Hello From So. California!

Hi!! I’m Stacey, I’m a sissy-diaper girl and love everything from panties to diapers...anything pink lol. I mostly play in the bedroom with only one actual meet up. (Met a daddy for training sessions). I am looking to meet new friends and ABDLs more importantly!
  5. BluefireJay05

I can't believe i bought some play-doh plus a question

just like the title says...... I bought some play-doh. the other day in wal-mart I looked and looked and could not find the right kind of toys then I see some play-doh and I picked up and purchased it. I have not had any fun with it yet I need to find a table with a smooth enough surface and...
  6. Ian16545

Changing time games and songs?

Don't know if this has been talked about yet or not, but: Are there any songs you like to hear/games you like to play while having your diaper changed? Of course, there's the usual things: peek-a-boo, boop-on-your-nose, the Alphabet Song, This Little Piggy... But here's what I'd pick: Eye...
Back