baby powder

1. VeiledDevotee

Baby powder (talc)

So i have been looking for some baby powder variants. There seems to be plenty of options on the market. However, there seems to be a discussion about talc based product's having cancer inducing effects . How big af a issue is this to consider? And what are your preferences or concerns?
  2. TungstenWrist

Diaper Cream— How Do You Feel About It?

I got curious, so I searched “baby powder vs diaper cream” to see folks opinions on which is better. Found a Reddit post where parents discussed this topic, and plenty of people suggest that diaper cream is better, but I’m wondering how you adult wearers of diapers(especially those who wet/mess)...
  3. M

Just converted my Safe into my anti-familymember Ab/DL stash.

I’m not super hardcore at this. I just like pacifiers and diapers. I decided to stop hiding my stuff in my car and keep it in my safe. Here’s the finished product. I can’t wait till I get my own room so I can wear diapers every night and not worry about trying to cover up the smell of baby...
  4. OfficialPastelPoppet

Girls, stop using baby powder!

This is very important. If you are a biologically female (sissies and trans baby girls are fine :) ) then please stop using baby powder! There have been numerous links between baby powder/talk and ovarian cancer. Here is a source, although a quick google search will reap many more...
  5. SimCo

Powder vs. Lotion - What's the Difference

When I first started wearing as an adult, I lavished myself with baby powder because the smell and process of getting powdered put me in a babyish place. Now I just use a diaper rash cream and no powder, but I am not sure if this is optimal. Can any of the experience diaper wearers explain in...
  6. FeekaDimension

That Nursery Scent...

So I've been trying to recreate the clean, powdery scent of the nurseries of my childhood but I can't quite get it right. I'm trying to figure out what combination of things would create the distinctive smell of a '90s nursery. I've been smelling lots of baby bath products and here's the ones...
  7. TyphaHare

Changing mat?

Baby powder gets everywhere Ö_Ö I change in the shower so I can wash it off the floor and so on but man is it a hassle.. a chaning mat might make it easier to handle? I'm pretty cheap tho, so even though it would be so lovely to feel authentic with an adult baby changing mat, they are way...
Back