advice

1. PaddedCub

Cheap, good diapers in Australia? Do they exist?

Are there are any medical brands available in Australia, cheaper than abdl diapers, that will hold 2 wettings without leaking? Or am I chasing a fantasy? Lol
  2. PastelPadding

Diaper bag options

I don't know if it's better to post here or in the girls/sissies forum, but that one seemed more for "play" so I thought I'd ask here. I'm looking for recommendations for discreet diaper bags. I work in a small office and have been using my laptop backpack as a diaper bag as well (only for...
  3. woofmeow

lonely nights

I remember when I first realized I was a little and was so happy in the fact that I could feel so little. But then as I was in the community longer the realization that the littles heavily outweigh the cg hit me. Even now being little is hard because I wanna feel taken care of and nobody's there...
  4. jeje

How to make the most of my diapers?

Hello all, I recently bought my first two adult diapers (tykabels overnight) I bought a sample pack. Now I really wanna get the most out of them but I’m kinda clueless what I should do. I obviously could do things where I live but I’m planning to go to a park at night for more thrill and...
  5. ShyGirl91

I Need Some Potty Tips 👶🏻

How does one get relaxed enough to use diapers without having to think about it? I can be a little uptight and I think if I could relax enough to allow my little fully be little, it would happen fine. Any advice? 🩷
  6. animatronic

Need Advice For Coming To Terms With Medical Incontinence

Hello!! I am very nervous to post here. But I want to feel less alone. I've had issues with medical incontinence for a few years now. I've been in denial about it till it reached a peak today: I can't control my bladder anymore. I got up to use the restroom, and lost control. I'm now sitting on...
  7. JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

What diaper brand is best for me????

I need to know what diapers will be best for me. Please provide a link if possible.
  8. Dudeinadiaper

Best Foods to Put in Your Diaper?

I've heard of Oatmeal, Bananas, and even Eggs....but what would be the best and most accurate feeling to stimulate messing? Are Grits any good?
  9. J

Need help-I poop my pants in a depends diaper in public and I'm wondering if anyone can smell it?

I can't really smell it myself and I find it really interesting. Maybe once or twice I have gotten very tiny whiffs but nothing crazy. Then, when I go to change in the bathroom and pull my pants down I smell it much more, so I don't think I can be nose blind, it just seems that my pants might be...
  10. Changes500

Looking for advice with my Fiancée about my abdl side

So recently I’ve been attempting to “convince” for lack of better words my fiancée to let me wear around her occasionally. I’m not sure what my end goal would be but I would love to potentially be comfortable with wearing around her whenever I want. We have a long history with my abdl side so...
  11. Abreeze

Are Megamax diapers good for a new DL?

Are Northshore’s Megamax adult-diaper a good diaper to start with? I’ve never worn a diaper before but was looking for advice on a good ground to start on.
  12. PaddedShooterBooty27

Wanting Advice On Selling Some of My Old Stash

Hello, I am needing some advice on what to do. I've lost a substantial amount of weight. and I have a mixed load of nappies left that are just simply way too big for me now. Most are loose and there are a couple of sealed bags. Most of the reason that I have these is I've simply favoured other...
  13. tommyfakepeople

Does anyone know how to convince my wife to buy seperate diapers for me and my child?

My wife has been pretty tolerant of my diaper fetish, but ever since our newborn was, well, born, she insists on only buying one type of diaper: the baby kind. She says we should just share diapers, but the baby size ones obviously don't fit me, nor suit any of my needs. She completely ignores...
  14. EclipseWolf

When to come out as ABDL to a (potential) boyfriend?

I’m going on a date with a guy from work and I know that if we pursue a relationship, I will eventually have to tell him about my little side. How far into the relationship should I do that? Should I tell him at the same time that I tell him I’m asexual? Should I wait until we start thinking...
  15. R

New mommy looking to learn

My boyfriend of 5 years very recently confessed his ABDL tendencies to me. I was really confused and slightly weirded out at first. I think he saw that, and told me he didn’t expect me to accept or even tolerate this part of him. He said he’d been terrified to say anything and hadn’t meant to...
  16. Elad92

How to be more little?

Hey. I am hoping to get some advice on how I can explore my little side more and do more little things. Currently I wear nappies, a onesie, have a dummy, get bathed, get fed a bottle and suckle my girlfriends/mummy's boobies. What else can I do to feel more little? I guess I feel around the...
  17. Incontinence2017

Incontinence Advice

This thread is for anyone who may need advice dealing with there incontinence. Hi, my name is James, I have been dealing with incontinence for about 3 years and have faced many obstacles along the way, I mostly spend my time alone (out side of work) and have decided to join this site in hopes...
  18. A

Seeking advice and answers

I have a concern that's popped up in the last few days, I'm worried/anxious that other users on this forum think that my boyfriend and I shouldn't be together because i get so anxious about his abdl side. Is this a deal breaker for some? It could just be my anxiety talking (i have sought out...
  19. R

Hi, new and nervous

Hi guys, I'm new to all this and quite nervous. Could some of you give me some advice on getting started? I really want to be in diapers all the time but I have some worries: Im really worried about my diaper being obvious under my clothes, how can i avoid that? Im worried about my diaper...
  20. M

Hello

Hey there, I'm technically new to adisc but my husband has been on and sharing posts with me for a long time to help me understand. My husband is an AB/DL and shared this piece of his life with me about two years ago. It's been a long road, but recently I've found myself more willing and...
Back