stash

1. Etienne

Any tips when moving out?

I'm moving out of my parents' house to go study in Belgium (and I'm incredibly excited about it). So I'm gonna have my own room with shared kitchen but my own bathroom! That means I won't need to worry about anyone finding out about my abdl stuff or walking in on me in an embarassing...
  2. BunnyPrincess

Show Me Your Stash Stats!

Hello! I know that a few months ago that someone made a thread asking us if we recorded our stash stats and how, although after several attempts at trying to search for it, I cannot find it. Besides, this thread will be for those of us who *do* record our stash-show us whatcha got and what and...
  3. Anonymous96

So, my mom now knows…

She found out last weekend. My mom found my stash of diapers under my bed in a drawer, when I got home she came into my room and closed the door. She then said, “we need to talk, now do you have a problem, because we can go to the doctors”. I insisted I had no bed wetting problems but she wanted...
  4. 20220820_103619.jpg

20220820_103619.jpg

My current diaper stash :) I have a ton of diapers ordered and they're on the way now. I should be well padded for a while 😍
  5. M

Just converted my Safe into my anti-familymember Ab/DL stash.

I’m not super hardcore at this. I just like pacifiers and diapers. I decided to stop hiding my stuff in my car and keep it in my safe. Here’s the finished product. I can’t wait till I get my own room so I can wear diapers every night and not worry about trying to cover up the smell of baby...
  6. plasticsounds

How do you decide?

I am day three into a four day alone/diaper time at home. My wife and kid are out of town while I had to go to work. Over the last few years I have amassed a very large and diverse collection of diapers which is presenting a problem for me. I can not decide which diaper to wear next. The...
  7. Sitherus

I might be a little diaper crazy

I might be a little crazy when it comes to finding cheap diapers in stores. I see them I cant take my mind off of them even though i have hundreds at home and i still end up buying them. I was at goodwill yesterday and found a bag of 62 pullups. I know they suck but how often do i see diapers at...
  8. Z

Best place to store a small stash of diapers :

So I was watching a Grant Thompson video a while back while trying to think of places to hide a few diapers when I hopefully get them and it is the most genius thing ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRCDU-80IQ I'd consider a watch through. I went ahead and prepped one of my three outlets...
  9. Sheepies

I made a secret diaper stash out of a stuffed animal! (pics + instructions)

Lately my mom has been rather... nosy to where I normally keep my ABDL stash. I would keep it in a backpack buried in the closet, but had a close call today where she wanted to search inside there to find a suitcase. Decided to make my own secret hiding place out of a stuffed rabbit I bought at...
  10. P

My stash was found help

I had a pack of diapers stuffed in the bottom of a duffle bag I keep clothes in when I travel that I keep in my room. Yesterday I came home the duffle bag was on top of my bed and the diapers were at the top of the bag. The only one when would go through my stuff would be my mom and I don't know...
  11. BracedDL

New arrival

Got delivery of 2x Betterdry M10 samples Rearz Inspire+ InControl Euroflex PUL high waist pants Wearing the Betterdry now with PUL pants. Both feel good but PUL pants are very noisy but thin. Review coming soon. This is my stash now...
  12. LordFluffybuttz

How long does your stash last?

When you get a pack of diapers, depending on the size of the pack, how long does it last. Do you sometimes blow through your stash or does it last for a while? I recently got a pack and it's already gone...I was like DAAAAAAAMN!
  13. T

What was your first stash?

We all started somewhere, and some of us started with little to nothing, or a lot to work with, what was your start like? Personally my first stash was (if I remember correctly) some generic brand (most likely depends) disposables.
  14. captainpollution

The most frustrating ABDL afternoon ever.

So, today I decided to take inventory of my stash, which is at a storage facility. (I still live with my parents) I get what I need, I take a few, and then I make my way back home. I finally get off the freeway. Then there is a big problem. My car's muffler has rusted off completely, and it's...
  15. KittyninjaW

how do I sneek diapers and other babish stuff to my room.

Hello, If you read my previous threads, especially, the one about my brother, and accepting the adult baby thing, it's much better now and I feel great, and not effecting me too much, oh and I have A's in 2 of my classes, So enough about me, I am interested in creating a ab stash, of all kinds...
Back