wife

1. S

My life story as a DL

Potty trained at usual age Age 5? : Was at my grandparents house and my cousin was still a baby and in diapers and I think I saw one, maybe felt one that was in hall bathroom and was just generally curious about it. Maybe age 5 or a few years later? : Was at my grandparents house and was...
  2. inconsurferdude

Most incontinence embarrassed you've ever been?

The reply I started writing to this thread isn't really a diaper failure, so I thought I'd start a new once since incontinence can be embarrassing even when our diapers work. The only catastrophic incident since I've been in diapers was really just completely embarrassing, even though the...
  3. broadband76

Greetings, all!

Hi! I'm an IT/networking professional in the lower Midwest region of the US (about as far south as you can go before it's referred to as the Mid-South). I'm a very longtime lurker but only recently registered due to the site change where you can't see many threads without being signed in, so...
  4. tommyfakepeople

Does anyone know how to convince my wife to buy seperate diapers for me and my child?

My wife has been pretty tolerant of my diaper fetish, but ever since our newborn was, well, born, she insists on only buying one type of diaper: the baby kind. She says we should just share diapers, but the baby size ones obviously don't fit me, nor suit any of my needs. She completely ignores...
  5. S

New member seeking help

I first remember being interested in diapers or similar sometime between ages 4 and 8. In college or shortly after I would sometimes buy L/XL Goodnites. I would occasionally buy and wear them but not all the time. Almost 5 years ago I got married. I didn’t disclose anything about it to my wife...
  6. DLwithacause

Silent Judgement and Awkward Conversations- Do they get better???

Hey everyone Earlier this week I had to replenish my supplies. I usually order my nappies online via a website that users a pretty bland and non-descript trading name. My wife came down a bit later and asked what I’d bought (we share a bank account and get notifications from our bank when...
  7. C

Bought my first pack in 12 years

I used to wear diapers because I like how they feel on me, and I really like wetting them. When I started dating the woman who became my wife I was mortified that she would find out so I got rid of my diapers and put that behind me. As the yeas passed I thought about diapers occasionally and how...
  8. yfront

Yearn to be diapered again

I've suppressed my DL side through 20 years of marriage, but am wearing a diaper tonight (sort of - see thread in Introductions). I yearn to wear a diaper again (and wet and poo, which I'm trying to do this very moment). But I don't think my wife (or children) would understand, even though it's...
  9. L

I Want To Have A Diaper Fetish!

I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself. My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I...
  10. B

Hello everyone

Hi all! I have been a lurker for a while now. I am incontinent and a DL. I have been involved in groups on fetlife, but haven't really gone much outside of that. I came here to meet more people, get and give advise, and expand my knowledge of the community. I only recently even found out about...
  11. L

AB into ANR

I was an AB as far back as I can remember. But my wife does except the lifestyle. So I had to make changes and sacrifices. In the process I have learned a lot about myself and my needs. Maybe even the reason I became an AB. I realized I was always a boob man. I always fantasized of being in a...
  12. Y

Confessed to my GF last night!

150% True! I have wanted to tell my girlfriend about my interest in diapers for a few months now. We have had the most amazing highs and some of the most stressful lows that anyone could imagine and we have got through them, each time coming out the other end stronger and more committed and in...
  13. xtrabulk

My recent surgery and diapers

Well, I'm nearly healed from my fusion. I thought I'd write a short followup. I did wake up in a molicare premium soft! I thought it was after the surgery, but it was in Recovery. My wife says I requested it after a bathroom visit where, supposedly, I complained about dribbling. I don't...
  14. xtrabulk

A Good Diaper for Post-op (Wife as Caretaker)

Hello All, I'm taking to my computer to ask a fairly serious question. I'm going in for some pretty major surgery, and will be staying the night at the hospital--after that, it's pretty much 2 weeks of bed rest. The wife is encouraging me to wear at the hospital. She thinks I "need" them to...
  15. xtrabulk

Being told to put on a diaper

Several times since coming out to my very understanding wife, she has told me, or suggested strongly, that I put on a diaper. The first time was when I was stressing out badly about a work issue. She said, "You're just stressed and sad, honey. Why don't you put on a diaper?" The thing is, at...
Back