reading

1. Oaktree

What are you reading?

Hey fellow ADISC readers and bibliophiles, what have you been reading lately? Got any recommendations? I've kind of been all over the place in terms of genre as of late. I decided recently to dive into a little cold war history with David Hoffman's The Dead Hand. Been pretty interesting so far...
  2. TungstenWrist

Those who read diaper stories, where do you go to find them?

I'm working on a new story and though it does feature existing fictional characters, solely posting it on AO3 will probably be limiting its reach, if that makes sense. The way the story is written is more focused on diapers than on the characters, y'know? But I don't know of anywhere I can post...
  3. subhubby1968

Books and Reading

Just wondering, what book have you read lately that just knocked your socks off?
  4. Poofybutt

Age Regression in Literature

Couldn't really think of where to post this, but the Off-Topic section seemed about right, so here goes. Does anyone know of any examples of Age Regression in literature, mainstream or otherwise? I'm not talking about stories written strictly for the AB crowd, just books that use age...
  5. Poofybutt

Anyone Big on Comics

Hey there, Was wondering if anyone else on the forum is big into reading comic books? Comic books are a staple of my entertainment when I am not in baby-mode. Some of my absolute favourites that I have read recently include the Image comics series' Headlopper, Royal City and Sex Criminals...
Back