first diapers

1. FatalGeometry

Update on my situation with getting my first diapers!

Ok so I think I can do this. I've been told that since this is my first opportunity I've ever had to do this, and will be the only one for a while, I should get proper ABDL diapers. I think I am set on the Littleforbig nursery pink diapers, as they are probably my favourites I've ever seen. I...
  2. BusterBunny

First Time Buying Diapers?

I've just had my first experience buying padding yesterday: I found a physical store that sold ABU Space diapers, and I was over the moon! A mate of mine gave me a couple of ABU's to try (one lavender one barebums. They were too big) and I loved them so I wanted to order some of the space ones...
  3. Cthulhu

Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: Title:

Hola, this seems like a great forum. I already posted a thread (check it out if you want), and people seem very helpful:) I like summer, things with engines, music, thc and of course diapers. I've actually never worn adult diapers, but i will order a couple very soon, i'm so f***ing excited:)
  4. NatetheDragon

I bought my first adult diapers today!

I made a stop at the CVS Pharmacy near my house and bought some Tenas! I'm wearing one as I write this and it's amazing.
Back