dream diapers

1. FatalGeometry

Let's Customize Our Very Own Dream Diapers!

This post was inspired by the recent post "What Is Your Diaper Wish?" I wanted to make it a little more specific. I'm not great at explaining but here goes. Imagine your favourite diaper. Got it? Now think of one thing that you wish you could change about that diaper. Size, colour, prints...
  2. leakyluna

Dream Diaper To Try ??

Hello! I was thinking of diapers I have tried as well as ones I have yet to try, and I would love to hear if you have a favorite or dream type of diaper? This can be into categories of functionality vs. aesthetic appeal, etc. I am sorry if this has been a thread before on this topic I am fairly...
  3. U

Dreaming and wishing

Kind of a dream or rant so apologies Living with my elderly father who is in the house with me 90 percent of the time its impossible to wear diapers/nappies as much as I'd like to, that why I wish I had a friend here in the uk with a place I could go and hang out at and use nappies for wetting...
  4. ArchtopK

Dream Diaper Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBiRJztQPMM This is what I would like to see scaled up to adult size. Lots of padding all the way out to every edge. wouldn't you like to wear something like that just once?
Back