transgirl

1. littlereynebow

Hello all!

Hello everybody! My name is Reyne, I am a 24 year old trans girl from the southern United States. I have been coming to ADISC for years to read about diapers and related subjects. I have known for a long time, since I was a small child really, that I liked to wear diapers. When I was around 13...
  2. PrincessAleksa

friends

im mtf looking for female friends please dm me
  3. trysexiea

For trans people

Have you already started the process of feminization (MtF) or masculinization (FtM) the stages consists of: validation by a psychiatrist, then hormonal treatment, permanent hair removal, feminisation /masculinisation voice, surgery. You have to know that some countries take full charge of the...
  4. I

New from Philadelphia!

Thanks for taking a peek! My names Kira. I'm a cute, petite, diaper loving trans girl. I love feeling little, being held, picked up, diapers, changes, dressing up, and so much more! I'm a certified makeup artist. I work in the makeup section of a department store. It sucks so im looking for...
  5. LilStar

Finally Not Procrastinating

Hello everyone! Due to me being lazy/busy and not having time to post, here I am finally writing an intro. I'm a 20 year old transgirl, psychology major, little/ab, gamer, blogger and major procrastinator. Due to everything I do, its not exactly beneficial for me to procrastinate as much as I...
  6. KittyninjaW

A bit of an update.

Hello everyone, First off, I am sorry I haven't been responding much, I have just been busy working on a video for my youtube channel, and I kinda have been getting distracted. Anyway, First off I managed to buy panties from Wal-mart and get the size right the first time! Second off, I managed...
  7. KittyninjaW

I have been a jerk and want to apoligise.

Hello Everyone, First off, I truly feel I have been a jerk to some of you and I truly apologise for it. To be honest, I have been going through a tough time, as of recent with grades and my brother betraying me, and my grandmother being her way that I kinda got frustrated. to be honest, I...
Back