abena m4

1. Canadianfalls

Cloth-backed Abena M4s are weird

I just got a bag of these, and they're strange. The price is alright on Amazon, so I figured I'd try them out. The backing seems to warp, and the tapes cannot be refastened without losing their grip and sliding off, becoming useless. The diaper itself can't retain well, is prone to compression...
  2. Canadianfalls

Avena M4 sweat leaks

Not sure if I've got a bad batch or this is common... But I've been trying to use plastic pants with diapers now, and notice the M4 has what I can only describe as sweat leaks... I'm not all that close to capacity, but the diaper is pretty wet and I notice small beads of liquid on the inside of...
  3. BayB8

The annoying part about diapers

So I just got my first package of Abena M4. This is my second time actually buying good diapers. First time was when I bought a few sample packs of Bambinos. I must say I think I like M4 much better though. I don't know what it is but they just seem to feel better. Anyway, I think the most...
  4. MellowYellow

First Time Wearing an Abena M4

I split the case open carefully not to damage any of the diapers inside. Alas, I was in! I took one out and instantly compared it to a Tena Super, I was so amazed on how big they were! The padding inside is so soft I have yet to even pee in it yet, wondering if i should let go all at once in a...
  5. MellowYellow

So tell me what should I expect from ABENA M4's???

Any information that you know about them will be helpful, i know there are reviews, i just wanna hear it from someone...
Back