history

1. Alexis39

Heilung

Seeing as I don't have many friends who are into this stuff, I just wanted to share this: Today the first official video was released from the best show I've ever been to - the pagan folk group Heilung's ritual at the Hammersmith Apollo. I'm just very excited to relive part of it ❤️ If you've...
  2. gregs

My path to incontinence - what you can expect

I want to report my history of incontinence and how urge incontinence has developed. Maybe for some people who are in one of the earlier stages can preview what to expect. Stage 1 (lasting about 3 month) My toilette frequency increased starting at afternoon. After Lunch I had to go every 20...
  3. Kodname87

How did people in ancient times deal with fecal incontinence

Logically some people would of had it thousands of years ago... what would they have done about it?
  4. J

Finally joined ADISC

I'm glad to finally be on this site, it something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm generally very charismatic and talkative person. I write a lot and read a lot, so I think that will work well on this site. The reason I joined is kind of weird. I've known about this site for a while and I've...
Back