accidents

1. DLAce2010

Stay dry or accident?

Will I stay dry and make it? Or will I end up having a pee "accident?"
  2. DLAce2010

Confession: I like to wet my pants.

I've been wetting (definitely no messing) since middle school. I would stand on a towel and pee in my underwear in the bathroom. I'd clean up the mess, roll the underwear up in the towel and hide it till laundry day. (Middle school logic 🤷‍♀️). Throughout high school I'd do it every so often...
  3. K00paTr00pa

Laundry day

Does any else look forward to laundry day, specifically so that you can wet your pants before hand?
  4. BHDiaperLover

Waking up, wetting your diapers, and going back to sleep

I wear diapers to bed every night for the past few months. I stay very hydrated throughout the day, which means I have to pee a lot. During the night I will wake up and have to pee two or three times. When I wear a diaper, it makes that much easier. I am very comfortable wetting in bed, so...
  5. crinklybabyblue

"Just in Case" Diapers

Last summer my wife and I went on a car trip. A couple of days before we were going to leave I was having some bowel issues where I had a couple of poopy accidents in my pants. When we left for the trip I was in diapers just in case it continued. When we got to our destination, my diaper was...
  6. Pokogirl

Considering Stuff Before Going 24/7 Again

I have been near 24/7 for about 6 months. I had to take a long break due to moving reasons. I'm currently in a position to start wearing again. I gave a lot of thought and reached the conclusion that I would be 24/7 again. And this time for real & without any breaks. I need to consider some...
  7. H

Still struggling with wet nights

My Bedwetting hasn't improved much at all these past few weeks. It's been about a year now since battling nightly wet beds or diapers. I hate it so much. I still don't feel used to it. It really brings down my self esteem and makes me feel depressed and angry... I'm going to be 21 in a month and...
  8. Sihcara

Tena or other good daytime diapers?

Hello to all, i haven't posted here in a while and have missed being on here. Anyway i wanted to say that i have gone 6 or possibly 7 months of this year without having many major accidents, so therefore i didnt buy any quality diapers for a while, just used cheap ones since my accidents were so...
Back