littlespace

1. PaddedCub

Littlespace instagram

Anybody else have a littlespace instagram? Drop your username in the replies if you’re comfortable ☺️
  2. lokisvixen

Show me your best blanket fort

Not having a good day in the hospital again show me and Daddy some blanket fort inspiration till I can get home
  3. lokisvixen

Please only use adult pacifiers

I so want to tell every new little I meet only use adult sized pacis they will save your teeth this is coming from someone who has spent thousands and countless painful years in orthodontics because of pacifier use
  4. sleepylion

Tips for mommy/little relationship

Hi! I’ll start this off by saying that this forum has been a very insightful place for my own journey. However, now I’m at a place where I can’t find discussions on this topic. So here I am writing my first discussion! So, I have been talking to a mommy now for a couple of months. We live in...
  5. -1860315287 (1).png

-1860315287 (1).png

Bambi sort of 🥰🥰✨️✨️☺️☺️
  6. -1677359090.png

-1677359090.png

Evewyone deserves to shine ✨️✨️✨️💖💖💖
  7. -1006031730 (1).png

-1006031730 (1).png

All of chu awe my heart 💖💖💖💗💗💗💗🥰🥰🥰
  8. -1247972883.png

-1247972883.png

More uwicorns 🦄🦄🥰🥰💖💖
  9. -1004305557.png

-1004305557.png

I'm a baby qween
  10. -402500987.png

-402500987.png

Unicorns 🦄🦄🥰🥰
  11. Litteone29

Yoshi's crafted world

So I'm nearly finished with Yoshi's crafted world, and I swear it almost always makes me feel little. Does anyone else enter littlespace while playing this game? Also does anyone have any suggestions on games similar in nature?
  12. sissyprincess2390

Baby Pictures

This thread will feature all of my baby pics going forward for certain days. Of course everyone is allowed to share their pictures as well. I don't want it to feature just me as I always love looking at other adorable babies. Feel free to share if you feel like it. November 10, 2023: I really...
  13. sissyprincess2390

Thank you ☺️🥰

I'm extremely happy of the support I've gotten these past few days. Whether it's any of my threads or even stating the fact that I was sick and getting nothing but love and support, I really feel like this I'd my home whenever I feel the need to be ABDL. I have a little Instagram/Twitter, but I...
  14. sissyprincess2390

Trying to be babie while still sickes

Good morning everyone. Thanks once again for the kind words and encouragement yesterday, I appreciate it. Today I have some time to be babie so I'm dressed up in my onesie, socks, and paci. So I'm wondering if anyone can give me some ideas of what I can do in my littlespace today. Something like...
  15. sissyprincess2390

Airport Security

For anyone who has experience with airport security and ABDL I would like to know what items you can carry through without getting stopped by TSA. Soon I'll be traveling somewhere for Thanksgiving and then again for college in January. I want to know whether I can carry my onesies and pacis...
  16. sissyprincess2390

How to get diapers for "free"

Diapers are something I can rarely get due to lack of money(having no job sucks) and I'm in a house with other people so it's not easy to hide them. I really want to try and get some goodnites soon since there is a store near me that sells them. But until then, I'm wondering if there is anywhere...
  17. sissyprincess2390

Some sissy pictures

These are some pictures I took recently. The red dress might be my favorite I've worn so far. I know I'm adorable but I will appreciate any compliments on how cute I look. Also am not the best with the media thing, but I tried my best and I hope it turned out well. 😊 😊 🥰 🥰
  18. sissyprincess2390

More about me

I've been here for a bit but I minus well give everyone a little bit more information about myself. My name is Andrea and I'm 19 years old. I was born on September 3, 2004. I'm actually a boy but prefer to be a sissy girl when in littlespace/abdl mode. My main hobbies is video games, listening...
  19. sissyprincess2390

Things to do while in littlespace/abdl mode

As the title suggests, I'm looking to see what everyone does while they're regressed/being an ABDL. Things like certain TV shows, toys, or video games come to mind when I ask this question. Feel free to answer as I'm always looking for ways to make my littlespace more immersive and fun!
  20. sissyprincess2390

How to get into littlespace/ feel babie

As the title suggests, I want to know how to get into littlespace the best way possible. I do have a few onesies and pacis, but I barely get to use them because my house is always occupied. Plus I miss the feeling of diapers which I'm hoping to rectify soon. Stuff like certain tv shows is what...
Back