psa

1. Demonbabywearspamps

PSA: PLEASE measure yourself before buying stuff

I keep seeing threads of people being like "this diaper/clothing item won't fit me". Sizing isn't universal. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF. A fabric measure is cheap and easy to use. I'm plus size. I keep a fabric measure and chart of my measurements when I go online shopping. Yes I know even when you...
  2. rennecfox

Weirdest anti drug campaign ever

Finally after the help of Reddit I found this crazy site. It’s every bit as crazy as I remembered.
  3. rennecfox

Anti drug psas

Hey, I’m wondering if anyone else remembers this anti drug psa, I think it was from Mexico and anti snorting cocaine. It features a bunch of people dressed in nothing but diapers hanging out and going into the bathroom to snort coke. I remember there was also an accompanying print ad that just...
  4. ESPF

And now a PSA.

I'm going to take a minute for the following PSA... If you got um ladies it's time to get them checked.
  5. kashi

Baymax Plushie

Hello! Okay so I figured I'd make a forum letting everyone know that the online Disney Store is now carrying Baymax Plushies again. I don't know how long or even why, but I got one and figured there are bound to be other littles like me who really really wished they could of gotten one when...
Back