wearing

1. padded1989

Wearing goals for 2024?

Are you hoping to be in diapers a lot more during the new year coming up? I sure am and am excited to get more confident with having them on much more often. What are some of your goals? I have worn them out places a lot more this year and also for traveling and those felt like big personal...
  2. padded1989

Shy moments this summer?

Just curious have you all had any shy moments with your wearing this summer?
  3. padded1989

Maybe moment?

was driving around and pondering this question during shopping time, have you all out there had moments where you didn't exactly get caught wearing, but like, realized afterwards that your diaper might have been poking out or showing a bit? I had one the other day when I got home from picking...
  4. Tasmaniandevilpadded

12 or 24 hours

I am considered to which is preferred wearing a diaper for 12 or 24 hours? If 12 hours does wearing a diaper or x24 hours is extra long till fully capacity. Let’s me know!
  5. Rotommowtom

What Kind of Diapers do you Like to Wear?

Eh, just wanted at start a random poll about what kinda diapers people like to wear
  6. padded1989

Diaps and Weather

Hey! I havn't seen this topic much here, so i'll just throw it out there. What is your favorite weather for your diaper wearing? Interested if people like summer vs winter better, I kinda think that the cold coziness is great for wearing but would love to hear some thoughts! cheers
  7. padded1989

Just in case moments

Hey everyone! Thought it would be interesting to hear some of your most noteworthy moments when you decided to put on a diap "just in case" and ended up being very glad that you did. Simple question but I think it would be awesome to know what comes to mind for people out there. Cheers!
  8. W

When would everyone wear diapers? / Reasonable price for 24/7 wearing.

I recently saw on the wikipedia page for adult diapers that there are people who claim that wearing diapers full time is better for your health, and that it would be advancing society. However, right now it would be very difficult for everyone to wear full time. Diapers are pretty expensive. $20...
  9. S

Why are you wearing a diaper?

I saw this pop up in another thread, so I thought I'd put this up for discussion. I've gotten the question, "why am I wearing a diaper" before. As I'm sure others might have too. So what's your typical answer? For me, it always surprises me someone would ask this question. Often enough, my...
  10. OriginalT

What do you like about Diapers/Wetting

I don't really know how to start this, but I was wondering how you guys felt when you wet a diaper, what it feels like, or your favourite parts about them. Do some of you prefer to only wear and not wet? I myself do not wear diapers but I really want to start wearing every now and then so Id...
  11. I

So, the diaper adventure of a lifetime is happening...

...if i can get a suitcase full of diapers etc to London, without my parents noticing. I have been on this forum for almost two years, but i hated my username so i made a new account. In a couple of weeks, I'm going by myself to London for a week. I plan to wear diapers from the moment I've...
  12. A

Snuggies Overnights: Finally Got em!

I also uploaded more in Imgur : Link Here here they are the! Copy of my comment on Reddit: Just F.Y.I : I got them just now, picked up locally, OMG. This is my opinion but I have to share it, they are very comfy and has snug fit, Just as the Snuggies name implies lol... The colors are much...
  13. MellowYellow

So It Has been 1 week out of the Diaper Closet

So ya it feels totally liberating, knowing that I choose to wear my diapers (loudly and proudly). I came out to my mom, who I am living with at the present moment, dad isn't in the picture. So now I wear pretty much whenever I want, even when my mom is home. Anyone else have any good or bad...
Back