pampers

1. Happy1225

Vintage Pampers for sale anybody?

Do somebody have a vintage Pampers Baby dry/Cruisers or others in size 6 or bigger from year 2015 or older and wanted to sell them? I'm asking because i love these old Pampers without channels, they bringing me up so many great memories. I would give a lot for come back to 2010 when i stealed...
  2. Yagattrenes16

What is the measurement of the pampers easy ups?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could provide me with the measurements of the Easy Ups 5T-6T pampers. I have seen that they have recently released the blued designs, however, I would like to know if the size was reduced compared to other versions. I remember finding some photographs...
  3. littleArgument

Pampers / Luvs Fragrance Reboot

Hey everybody - we had a good thread going over on https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/luvs-pampers-fragrance-80s-baby-chemist-turned-perfumist.149305/page-19 and I just wanted to reboot it. Also, at long last, I've done some perfumery. No more am I spraying dissolved Dreft dryer beads onto...
  4. Happy1225

Question about current Pampers stretchy sides

I have a question about stretchy sides in Pampers Baby Dry size 7 and Cruisers size 7. Is they stretchy as before for example like in ~2018? Or like in the european baby dry ones? Im asking because i bought a pack of Cruisers 7 some time ago like in the picture below, and they have poorly...
  5. nappybaby

new Lillydoo size 8 Nappies

Hi everyone, i just stumbled upon a new size by german nappy manufacturer Lillydoo. They finally made a size 8 and I can´t wait to try them out. has anyone else seen or worn them already?
  6. Squishynappy

I struck gold!

Firstly I should say hello, this is my first post. I used to be a frequent poster some years ago but had lost interest in engaging with the community but now feel like i would like to come back, but I probably wont post as frequently as I used to. So I am very excited today as i have just bagged...
  7. Akura

Closest ABDL diaper to early 2000's/late 90's Pampers?

Hi all, I'm finding as I regress more and more I want to 're-live' my childhood. I wore Pampers diapers up until I was 10 years old and although I can still fit in them comfortably (I have a 29" waist) with minimal modifications to the tapes, I want the capacity and sizing of an adult ABDL...
  8. StephKutzmark

Anyone else obsessed with baby diapers/pullups?

Hi! I'm posting this in the hopes to find more people like me so i can make friends! I love baby diapers and pullups! (namely pampers and luvs) and i love diaper videos of baby diapers and pullups being wetted/messed (I have a stash of vids and would be more than happy to swap!) I'm obsessed...
  9. pampers568

Diapers found at Target

I just happened to be shopping diapers on Target app and saw they have Pampers Swaddlers Size 8 until today only thought Walmart sold them. Definitely buying them since they are sold at Target too now.
  10. pampers568

Hello

Hi everybody I just joined this site. I am a AB/DL and a little. I am looking to make friends and know others who are similar to me. I love wearing diapers just struggle to mess them due to being constipated and still learning how to poop in my diaper and how to actually wet the bed and wake up...
  11. southeastlittle

US Pampers Baby Dry size 7 vs. UK Baby Dry Size 8

I know some of you might be tired of this discussion but before I throw down on a pack of diapers from the UK, I just want to make sure I'm not totally wasting my money. Question: How do the US Baby Dry size 7's compare to the UK Baby Dry size 8s? Is there a significant size difference? What...
  12. P

New pampers boy

I am a nappy wearer. I have always loved them, I am now a big bigger than I used to be, and pampers have changed there designs and they do not fit with an extra tab, I am now looking at making my own tans and gluing them on to baby dry size 8s!
  13. Bbjames

Diaper Punished

When I was a child from 3-11 I had some sort of fear to poop. I really can’t explain it. Even right now thinking about it. I have no idea. What I would do was kneel down on my left foot that was placed perfectly between my buttocks and allow the feeling of the release of having a bowel movement...
  14. DiaperLifer

Best Baby Diaper, AS a Booster, in A Megamax or BetterDry

I'm currently using Pampers Size 7 Cruisers (in Canada) And is usually held in place by a XL Goodnites. What's your favorite combination? I was thinking maybe Huggies, as I'm in my mid 30s and never tried the brand before. I usually slit these diapers to act as a flow through booster
  15. Swows

would a baby diaper fit an adult?

look, I know it sounds stupid but hear me out. I have a... dating app... of sorts, saw someone stood in what was clearly a pair of pampers with the pack open next to him. To my knowledge, pampers only makes diapers for babies so this made me go "well how the fuck does he fit in it?" and that...
  16. Alysa

Where & How

Basically I wonder where to buy & how to use adult diapers. Wish they came in plain white, or white with Sailor Moon print, Pampers brand
  17. luciferdl

Pampers Coupon! (¿UK only maybe?)

This is just a throwaway thread with no resolution; Purely out of curiosity I signed up for the pampers club (whatever they call it). A couple of days later, I was on my vanilla snapchat scrolling thru and this pampers ad came up with a coupon. Logged into my account & entered my address...
  18. Elmo

Pampers size 8 have stretchy sides! (again)

I just bought Pampers size 8 with the new designs, but stretchy sides. They were made on October 5, 2022, and produced in the UK. I bought them in Asda. This is a surprising change, considering the sides were changed only a few months ago to be less stretchy. I have a feeling that Pampers have...
  19. dirtydiaperdan

Pampers size 7 on adults?

Will kid diapers fit me okay if I’m a waist size 32”-34”? Or does anyone have suggestions on what brands biggest size would be best for me? I’m between pampers and luvs but I’m open to anything I can get at Walmart or target.
  20. anon2022

Opinion on Mama Bear 7+

Thinking about ordering a pack of Mama Bear 7+, since they’re so much cheaper than Pampers. Can only order a month box, so I want to know your experience before ordering. Btw, Pampers Size 8 (or Size 6 US) fit me. Thx for all your replies!
Back