vintage diapers

1. Diaperpilot

Old diapers needed please

I'm looking for the old or vintage attends with waistband plastic backed diapers. Does anyone have any they would sell? I love thoes and cannot find anymore. People on ebay are asking wayyy to much. Please message me if you have some.Thank you!
  2. S

A friend of mine with an idea..

Hi all, A friend of mine is playing with the idea for a while to start a website specific to selling vintage diapers (with filters like: brands, release year, gender, size..) He only has scared of the reactions of the people.. does this already exist OR would this be something the community...
  3. wowser81

AUS Vintage Disposable Nappies 70s - 00s

I'd like to share with our community pictures from my personal Australian disposable nappy collection and related merchandise. It currently consists of mainly the following brands Snugglers, Huggies and Pampers Look forward to seeing if there is anyone else out there who has anything of interest.
  4. 20210719_115410.jpg

20210719_115410.jpg

Pampers phases 2009 dry max
  5. XLdiapers

Biggest baby diapers size 7 anywhere in the world

These are the biggest size baby diapers I have ever found! They are labeled as fitting children weighing 24-36 kg or 53 to 80 lbs! They are also mentioned to fit kids 6 to 12 years of age! Does anyone know of similar diapers found anywhere in the world right now?
  6. Dolphin

Cloth diapering in the 1950's

Short documentary on cloth diapering in the 50's. Does this bring back memories to anyone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuO8hrRo54
Back