thick diaper

1. LittleRosey

Looking For Diapers

Hello! I'm a new diaper user. I know I like it, but I have yet to actually buy my first diapers. 😖 I'm looking for something with thick padding that is adjustable. I know I don't want cloth diapers, and I would prefer not to get pull-ups (though I am willing to try if I see something I like)...
  2. oliverfulldiaper

My Diaper GF models

Who else thinks my diaper gf has the best models ever? Lyra law and janira wolfe are the sexiest blondies I have ever seen in diapers, and that site in specific has great video quality and audio too. Their ideas for videos are good too, I just wish i had a girl like that damn they are so fine...
  3. DLSpunky

Are you about the boosters?

[ 2 threads have been merged ] ~ KitsuneFox I know I am! Wow! Believe it or not, I had only recently decided to try putting boosters in my diapers after being a DL for more than 35 years. Depending (no pun intended) on the booster, it really brings back that feeling of soft, extra fluffiness...
  4. NorthShoreAdam

Crinklz and BetterDry In-Stock at NorthShore with Free Shipping through 12/31/17

We now have both Crinklz and BetterDry in-stock at NorthShore! Order at least one bag of either brand to any order through Dec 31. 2017 and receive free standard shipping on your whole order. Coupon code FS17 required. No PO Boxes, Contiguous US Only. Crinklz and BetterDry are both made by the...
  5. dlguy4life

NorthShore Supreme Briefs VS. Abena Abri‑Form Classic Briefs

I prefer my diapers to be as thick and crinkly as possible. So I have always bought the Abena M4's however, I have seen reviews online how thick and crinkly the NorthShore Supreme Briefs are. I obviously have never tried the NorthShore Supreme Briefs, are they that much better than the Abena...
  6. Owls

Found new tena pull ups

I saw these at shopko and had to buy them. They actually contour to you body very well due to the elastic at the bottom of the pull-up it is a very interesting design feature.They have stand up leak guards and padding is thick(for a store bought diaper) through the whole front and back. I used...
Back