drynites

1. Kigurumi & Drynites for girls

Kigurumi & Drynites for girls

me wearing a wolf kigurumi & drynites for girls
  2. JonahAteAWhale

Goodnites XL (with French on pack) thinner than Drynites largest size

So I realised I had the largest size of Drynites in the house, and two packs of XL Goodnites in the house (however these packs are very grown up themed, and non-descript, and have French writing on them, so may be European/Canadian Goodnites??) I notice the Drynites are way way thicker than the...
  3. Lizerdbeans

Are you a bedwetter?

Answer!
  4. Jaketmf

Need Help getting drynites

Is there anyone from Canada who is able to trade for drynites aka the pull ups that are in Europe if anyone has any they've been the diapers I've always wanted to try but couldn't because we'll I'm not from Europe
  5. Spitfire153

US Pullups 5t-6t are almost as big as the UK 8-15 Drynights

To my absolute shock the US pullups are heckin fantastic . I fit straight into them . To all the UK people gluing the sides to extend the UK pullups or settling for drynights sod that bite the bullet in shipping costs and order some 5t-6t pullups from the US these things are massive and...
  6. Friggles

The Big Little Drynites Change...

I know it seems like such a miniscule detail to an outsider but I really really loved the look, fit and feel of the older Drynites(right). They'd come in a pack of 9, they were thick enough to feel safe in, and they just had a really nice feel, inside and out. But Huggies had to go and change...
  7. M

Drynites

I was wondering if you guys recommend drynites. Just for convenience because I sometimes get an urge to pee and I only have about 5 minutes to make it to the bathroom before it starts tricking down my legs. I want something very discrete that I will only use if I am absolutely desperate. Also if...
  8. nou2019

Drynites getting thinner?

If you've ever seen me around the forum you know I love my Drynites - I have little to no interest in regular nappies, I guess you could call me a "Pullups Conneseur". Anyway, today I fancied some of the girls design but when I went to the store and picked it off the shelf, the packaging was...
  9. DExplore

Drynites 8-15 and other supplies available

Hello, I have some Drynites and supplies like disposal bags and wipes available if anyone would like them. You’ll just have to cover postage costs (£4.50). Please let me know if interested :)
  10. Exilibur

New DryNites

hello, I have a smaller question and a possible debate about DryNites, when do you think their next new design (I'm talking about Europeans from the UK) the existing design will be 2 years old and it would like a change, or how often DryNites changes its appearance?
  11. D

Vintage DryNites (plain white) faux tag color

Hi all ! I found a nice treasure, and bought some good old DryNites (GoodNites) from that time when they were unisex and all white :) It looks like these were samples, packed individually, with a 2 pages flyer explaining the different sizing. I believe (but unsure since it is not mentionned)...
  12. S

Drynites design 2021 - Update

It been a while, but Drynites are getting a design update.
  13. Demonbabywearspamps

Goodnites/drynites size?

Can someone tell me what's the actual max waist size in inches that goodnites/drynites fit? Weight category makes zero sense to me. Just because someone is a certain weight doesn't mean they'll fit something so i wanted to know.
  14. simmonsandwich

Vintage Drynites 2005 girls

I've just got a bunch of Vintage Drynites and since I'm low on money I thought I'd show them around and see if anyone would like to buy them. I have 8 packs currently and if people are interested in them I can get more. I have some other vintage drynites too that I can sell also tell me if your...
  15. A

Will drynites 8-15 fit me?

I'm new here, and this is my first post soo... here goes nothing :sweatdrop: My waist is 44" and i'm quite sure that drynites can fit me? if not, are there some other common diapers/pullups that will? // Asger
  16. Cambridgeone

In love with Underjams <3

I have been a longtime user of Drynites and come across an opportunity to get a a whole box of 49 Underjams for free so thought I would give them a go! After hearing all the horror stories of ripping sides I was dubious, wore them for the first time last night and I am so happy with them! Yes...
  17. A

does anyone know what the new 2017 Drynites look like

I haven't been able to see the new diapers since i still have an outdated stash
  18. Sparrow75

New Drynites design (a bit disappointing)

Hello! I recently bought Drynites for girls, size L/XL. These are the ones that can be found in France or the rest of Europe. I was hoping for the owl design of Goodnites, but what we got instead are plain striped pants, which is a bit disappointing to me (but I understand they are targeted to...
  19. R

Opinion on New Drynites?

Hey guys and gals, what's your opinion on the new (not really new right now as they came out in late August I think) Drynites which came out in the UK? I'm wearing them atm and they're not too bad IMO. They can hold about 2 decent floodings and after that, they can start to leak. I did try the...
  20. Prairie

DryNites Girls L/XL seller on eBay with free USA shipping

I just want to plug this eBay seller whom I've bought three times from now. They have DryNites L/XL Girls for $11 or so for a 9-pack, free shipping to USA. This is like a third of what other sellers charge when you include international shipping, which is why I keep wanting to share this. BTW...
Back