safari

1. ThePenguinLover

RearZ Safari - Opinion?

I know that RearZ has proven that they can make some good diapers, but I'm wondering how Safari compares to others they've made, and whether I should order any?
  2. SimCo

Rearz Safari vs Rearz Princess

I've got a pack of rearz safari coming in and I was thinking about trying the princess as well. Is there any difference between these two diapers other than the color/art on the outside? Are they just the same diaper in different print or do they have different features?
  3. zippyboy

Opening an Online Store - Will sell RearZ - Based in Texas

Greetings all, I have not posted much over the years but I have been a member for quite a long time. Mostly keeping to myself and commenting here and there. My wife and I have finally decided to start an Online Store and have ordered our first wholesale purchase from RearZ. I do not know the...
  4. itsacurlyone

Littles-downunder - Australia - Fabine, Crinklz and Rearz

Just for information, for those that have been awaiting the arrival of Fabine diapers back to Australia, the long awaited Black nappy has now arrived, together with the Fabine Teddy diaper. The Teddy design is the original design that they started with several years ago. Both of these have a...
  5. bambinod

Bambino now has Rearz Safari in stock, S,M,L,XL

Just got an email from BambinoDiapers.com http://bambinodiapers.com/rearz-safari-c-22/ And yes, they even have size Small, for all you toothpicks here! (though at over $3/pc by the case, too rich for my blood)
  6. itsacurlyone

Rearz and Inspire+, Crinklz and BetterDry in Australia

Hi everyone, As the owner of littles-downunder.com.au I am pleased to be able to inform everyone here in Australia that Rearz Safari and the White Inspire+ are now selling from littles-downunder.com.au These will be followed by Crinklz and BetterDry (old Comficare) brands in mid February...
  7. itsacurlyone

Littles-Downunder

For those in Australia who are after new nappies or a supplier, I run both littles-downunder.com.au and also down-undercare.com.au. We are about to receive our supply of Rearz Safari nappies in all sizes. These are available to (pre) order now, and currently (for a limited time only) you can...
Back