wet pants

1. DLAce2010

1st DL purchase!

Made my 1st DL purchase recently! I ordered some cloth training underwear and put them on for the 1st time tonight! They feel like pull-ups, but cloth! Let's see how they can hold up!
  2. DLAce2010

I hold it and stay dry?

I'm trying to be a big kid again and hold it! Will I end up having a peepee accident in my big kid pants?
  3. DLAce2010

The "Potty training" rules.

- If I can stay dry and NO accidents, then I can wear big kid underwear! - If I pee/have an accident my big kid underwear, I have to wear pull-ups till I can keep them dry. - If I keep my pull-ups dry, then I get to try big kid underwear again! I've mastered going #2 on the potty. I can't...
  4. DLAce2010

Stay dry or accident?

Will I stay dry and make it? Or will I end up having a pee "accident?"
  5. DLAce2010

Training pants and "Accidents"

I'm a pull-ups fan and i like to "have accidents". The kind of accidents where you try to be a big kid, hold it, not stop to go potty, potty dancing and up peeing in your pants. Adult incontinent underwear has 0 fun designs to get in the headspace. I want to try out training pants/underwear to...
  6. NewMommA

How to deal with wet spots on pants?

Since majority on this site are male, I thought this would be the best place to ask this. How do you manage wet spots after peeing? That is if you do get wet spots on your pants after peeing. My husband is always dealing with this problem. I have told him to shake his you-know-what before...
  7. DAAA5DDC-77B4-442F-B6BC-5F38258A7100.jpeg

DAAA5DDC-77B4-442F-B6BC-5F38258A7100.jpeg

I was desperate to pee and I made it to the gas station, but the door was locked. I wet myself outside.
  8. BusterBunny

Should I Be Worried?

I'm gonna cut to the chase here, I've wet myself (Not on purpose, by accident) twice this week, I do have a really bad cold and both happened whilst I was washing my hands. In the past when I've had a bad cold (Specifically head cold) this has never happened, I've been completely in control of...
Back