outdoors

1. babyraggydolls

Camping in the rain

I find peace out in my tent and it’s raining and the wind is howling but the pink blanket is warm as toast so is the bigger blanket with the zebras on and I got a 40k Mah 100watt power bank with me to change my phone and headphones, it’ll power my lights and a laptop if I wanted too. I’ve...
  2. Fancypants2001

RV Life - Did you buy the right Unit for your needs? Part 2

***Last weekend I purchased my 2nd in 3 years camper. RV. Travel Trailer to be absolutely clear. Why - you ask?*** That was some good input so far. Sorry for the lack of "Boats" to the poll. A common storyline for new camper owners is that they make a first purchase based on impulse and...
  3. Fancypants2001

RV Life - Did you buy the right Unit for your needs? Part 1

Hey there. Last weekend I purchased my 2nd in 3 years camper. RV. Travel Trailer to be absolutely clear. Why - you ask? A common storyline for new camper owners is that they make a first purchase based on impulse and limited by their budget. There is no science to this or background data to...
  4. havelockellis

Nature pees / outdoor pottying

Forgive me if this is repetitive from my introduction but I wanted to dive deeper into this subject and see if anyone else has experience or resonance here. I also hope this is the right forum location. For as long as I can remember I have had a pee fetish focused on outdoor peeing and public...
  5. diaper91

Do you remember your first wetting outside your home?

Hello guys ;) Do you remember the day that first time you wet your diaper outside home? For me it happened something like 2-3 weeks after i wore my first ever adult diaper at home. I was on 3 week student internship on bank branch, and I've been doing different not much interesting and important...
  6. inconsurferdude

Letting your diaper leak

Kind of expanding on a comment I posted in another thread, but I'm curious if any other incontinent people here can relate. Basically when I'm doing sweaty stuff outside all day and mostly away from other people (like hiking or gardening) I'll apply extra powder before changing into a cheap...
  7. diaperedinCT

Camping I’m Connecticut

So I am planning on taking a camping trip soon most likely will be in the Connecticut area possibly even Massachusetts. Would any other ABDL/Littles/Diaper Lovers be interested in possibly meeting up? Group camping possibly? This would have to be family friendly as my family will be with me as...
  8. G

My life, my love, my ABDL.

I am 60 plus years old and have been living with my ABDL thoughts and fetishes since my adolescence. It is a difficult concept to accept for myself, but I am learning. This site has been a great to me in accepting who I am. Most of my life I have been very secretive about this habit...
  9. B

Who wears their Little/AB clothes in public?

In reading the posts, it seems like some members have an extensive wardrobe of clothes for their smaller selves. I'm wondering how many members wear those clothes in public, where it can be seen (and not necessarily recognized as AB/DL clothing). Myself, I've worn jonjons and longalls to...
Back