girl

1. michaelmc

Gender Specific Colours Pink or Blue ?

To understand the concept , we must go back in time before colours where associated with gender , but as strange as it seems to us Pink was for boys and blue for the girls . As revealed by Jo B Paolitti , a professor at Maryland University and author of Pink and blue: telling the boys from the...
  2. ABDLMiah

[Mia's Stories] + Demo | ABDL Game | (Hypnosis) Update1.2.

Hello babies! It's been a long time since I posted updates and it's because I've been working on a new project called "Mia's Stories". I've been working on this game for many months and I hope you really like everything I've done. What is Mia's Stories? Mia's Stories is the last project I'm...
  3. Lilcatcus

Been a DL my entire life

AMA I love wearing and wetting diapers. I want to try some new diapers so drop any recommendations. I’m looking for a mommy or caregiver. I’m a cute little submissive boy that does everything for his significant others. Thank everyone love you all 😚
  4. Mygirlro

Hello, my name is Ciara

Hello, my name is Ciara. From Ireland. I am hoping to meet friends. Reality is 51 and unconvincing. Bliss is 8-18, real girl. Real girl is very much part of me and I live quite a bit in my private-life as a girl. Dressing since 12 and loves are summer dresses, one-piece swimsuits, school...
  5. daddyluvsbellaa

New Adult Baby/Little here! 💓🌸🎀

I’m Arya, A little in a DDLG relationship with my Daddy, I age-play 1-18. My comfort ages are 3 and 5 💓I age-play sexually as well (I know a-lot of people have their reservations about sexual age-play), My Daddy and I both love our lifestyle very much, It’s very fulfilling. 🌸 I know to many...
  6. Palle

What do you girls enjoy the most from the diaper experience, assuming that you are more DL than ABDL?

As a boy I don't really have any clue... I just get the feeling that girls mostly just hate diapers, if that has anything to do with unwanted monthly visits I don't know. Statistically there should be allot of female bedwetters out there and some of them should statistically be in diapers...
  7. N

Hi, Girl new to the site . is it possible to find a Mommy?

I been curious about my AB side of me for many years and i never had the courage to explore myself.. mostly because i find it so very hard to find a serious Mommy. So how do people do it.? is it even possible to find one ?
  8. PrincessCassie

Low Capacity Diapers for Smaller Waist/Bigger Hips

I have a 30.5" waist, 40" hips, 24" thighs, which isn't Instagram or BBL levels of difference, but it is enough to make diapers fit differently. I wear Medium Princess Pink Diapers almost exclusively, and sometimes Tena Slip Ultima Medium. The Tena's barely fit my butt, but the size up is way...
  9. ABCelaenasWorld

Celaena

Hi I’m Celaena! I’m 19, trans woman, I have autism and a few other mental health conditions, I ageplay to help put myself in a better mind set🥺 specifically Abdl/mdlg and it’s also a kink I guess you could say as well. I’m about to be out of a bad situation soon which is nice. I work about 60...
  10. ABCelaenasWorld

Hi!

Hi I’m Celaena, I’m 19, trans woman with autism and a few other mental health conditions. I ageplay to help with some of my issues and it’s partially a thing for me👉🏻👈🏻 I’m what you also call a natural age regressor, which means I’ll switch to a younger mindset without thinking, this usually...
  11. Curiousmess

Greetings from Portland

Hey all you awesome diaper loving individuals! I'm 24 M and a long time DL. I only get to wear diapers on occasion but have been using them again since I was young. I've had a lot of experience on my own and one experience with an ex girlfriend. I would love a chance to wear freely around...
  12. D

Minecraft!

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for people to play Minecraft on PC and talk about diapers and just have fun. Anyone interested? Let me know! Thanks!
  13. GoodnitesFan97

New Goodnites Designs rumor

I looked up the Google images and i saw an image of Goodnites and the company might make a new size XS, and new Iron Man graphics, would you think of new designs on XS, S-M, and L-XL for 2017? Here's the new package. My predictions for 2017 designs: XS: Boy- Spider Man Girl- Elena of Avalor...
  14. Zillabrony13

I...I think I might be a Trans-Girl.

After talking with a friend and thinking for awhile....I think I might be a Trans-Girl. *blushes* I...I thought I'd post my reasons for suspecting such a thing here to get your opinions on the matter and uh...maybe get some advice on how to test the waters? I do plan on seeing a therapist in a...
  15. B

heyyyy I'm Bobby!

My name is Bobby. I am abut 2 years old and like to dance. I really love drawing. :) I'm here because I want to make some friends, especially girls :laugh: I have two brothers and my mum left when I was young, I would love some girls to talk to... hopefully that doesn't sound weeird...
  16. M

Diapers under pants for girls

So, I've recently started wearing diapers in public on a lot more regular basis, but I don't want to wear sweat pants every time I do. Are there any recommendations on how to wear diapers under jeans and what kind I can buy? I do plan on wetting, so i would need to hide that too. What do you think?!
  17. Moonlight

AB/DL Full Time Dom, Interested in Being the Baby

About 2.5 years ago, I met a girl who's truly the love of my life. She's adorable, sweet, and we're very complimentary in terms of interests and personalities. I am an AB/DL switch, but she's very submissive. Within a few months, her and I were in a full-time dom/sub relationship. She refers to...
  18. KittyninjaW

I'm not 100% sure what i am???

Hey, Its me again. I fell I am doing well in my personal life, now because I fell I talked to my grandma and I got the whole truth out, She hasn't really mentioned it again but I've been doing good, emotionally since my last thread. Still There is one question that I have been wondering about. I...
  19. Dashsanta

Confused about myself!

Hey everyone! So I am not sure about being a sissy girl! I am a straight guy and I know I am defiantly not interested in men.. However I do like being a sissy girl! I like wearing girly diapers, bras, panties, dresses, skirts, girls tees, and shorts, and anything else girly! And I do like...
  20. KittyninjaW

I don't know who I am...

Hey, it's KittyninjaW, I've felt relatively happy for the past, few days, but the depressed felling hit again, To be honest, I've been looking up sissy baby, baby fur, and Abdl stuff, and, I don't know what I am. I really do want to be in those fantasy worlds, where I'm treated like a baby cat...
Back