drink

1. CJB

Favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?

I haven't done this because I don't have a baby bottle yet, but what is your favorite thing to drink out of a baby bottle?
  2. K

Do you prefer sippies or babas?

Hello, fellow rompers! I like sippy cups, but I hear more about bottles from my friends. 🤔 I'm curious of your preferred container. Do you like the way it feels from a baba or sippy? 😛
  3. St00FeD

Drinks,Beer and diapers

Who else drinks beer just to pee in diapers? I'd use to do it almost the time until I started to get fat lol now only weekends or every once in a blue moon But now I like to get 2 diapers, cut the ineer one and drink beer and play some computer games for hours not having to get up to go pee...
  4. BabyKai

A brilliant invention for sippy cups (and for people who need to hide their ABDL side)

I've been using these sippy cup lids for a while now and I've just realised that they could really be useful for those who have to hide their ABDL side. These silicon sippy cup lids fit onto any cup and work with hot drinks, fizzy drinks, milk and soft drinks. They're super easy to clean and...
Back