video games

1. CLeazy928

Final Fantasy.

This afternoon I'm playing Final Fantasy XII : The Zodiac Age. Who here is a fan of the franchise? Do you have a favorite of the series? Personally FFVIII is my all time favorite as it was the first final fantasy game I was introduced to back in 1999. FFXII is in second place. I love the battle...
  2. lust4apples

Power Wash Simulator

Lately I've been playing Power Wash Simulator and there's just something super comforting about it. When I'm playing it my mind just kind of goes blank and I feel like I have no worries or concerns. I just listen to the water and watch the bright colors under all the muck appear. Anyone else...
  3. arctic

Wearing diapers to play video or computer games without interruption?

For those who didn't technically "need" them, did you ever wear diapers to play video or computer games without being interrupted by having to go to the bathroom? I can't be the only person who did this.
  4. CertifiedCrinklerTodd

What are your favorite video games of all time?

As I get to know the community, I'd like to talk about things I'm pretty passionate about (outside of diapers lol), and one of those things is Video Games. I'm very curious to know the kind of games everybody is into. So I made a list to show my favorite video games of all time, but you don't...
  5. S

Introduce in myself

Hi my name is violet I am a trans abdl gamer / ghost hunter and I am trying to find the Place I feel I belong
  6. PluggedandPadded

I have one video game I play. Never found another I could stick with. But...

Has anyone else had like one game they play and that's it? Right up until they release something you just can't get into and now you don't know where that leaves you? Well for me Minecraft has been a massive thing. I have projects of every scale. When I apply for jobs I show my Minecraft...
  7. T

Overrated/Overpriced Video Games

I found >this< Thread by BabyTyrant and startet thinking about what games in my Steam library are Underrated, but the only game I found was overrated/overpriced (in my opinion In my case it is not a real game but a Mod for Portal 2: Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative its a really...
  8. padded1989

Diaps for gaming

Do any of you enjoy wearing them for playing video games and not having to get up? I just find it awesome, and I bet some of you might agree. Cheers!
  9. jayjoy

Hi all! Just trying to find my place in the universe

Hello ADISC members and future friends! I'm new here, so sorry if I'm posting my introduction in the wrong section. I'm young, yet somehow technologically challenged. Y'all can call me Jay. I'm currently in my last full-time semester in undergrad, pursuing a degree in music. I'm here because...
  10. Xzanza

Nerd Talk

I made this thread for people who want to talk about geeky things; all are welcome!
  11. I

Any classic children's video games you fondly remember?

If this thread has already been covered feel free to direct me to it. Being interested in ABDL and Diaperfur stuff I remembered some of the children's computer games I played as a little boy. Most of these were Edmark games that were endless hours of fun. These include: - Thinkin Things 1 & 2...
  12. boostergold

anyone have a ps4

i have a ps4 and if you wanna add me and play games and such my psn name is neighborhoodman.
Back