velcro

1. MaybeBroken

Instant way to babify your shoes:)

I interrupt your day with this important announcement: You can Velcro straps to any pair of shoes! Those who don’t want to spring the $ hundo for the super baby shoes that came out recently, you can literally create your own little shoes with a fun pair of sneakers you already have and $19.99...
  2. AccidentsHappen

Tapes: where do you like yours to land?

Where do the tapes land on your favorite diaper? I've noticed that some folks like having their wings taped, some folks like everything centered up front, and some like it just off center. Personally, I find off center the best for me, I find it keeps the front of the pad just where it needs to...
  3. ronnieM

I put baby hook and loop on adult diapers. Here are the results.

If you know me, you know I'm one to gripe about just how mediocre the current market is, abdl or medical, in terms of hook and loop on adult diapers. In 99% of implementations, they simply all use the same low-gauge hook and loop fasteners which don't stick well and slide around after they've...
  4. ronnieM

Share your Grievances with the ABDL market

The ABDL market is not perfect and is still in its infancy (pun intended) compared to where it will be in the next ten, twenty, and even fifty years. Here is a place where you can share and elaborate on the problems that the market currently has and possibilities for ways to fix them. I'll...
  5. C

Review -- S. Korean Goodnites

This is a ~Review~. Check out my other thread about importing these diapers. Any requests to import PM me, and check out the other thread here. BOX they came in: S. Korean Godnites are a bit bigger than US Goodnites Main Differences 1. Leg Guards -- S. Korean has 2 defined leak guards...
  6. C

S. Korean Goodnites Import

I found a S. Korean exporter willing to sell the Korean goodnites with velcro sides to the US!!:smile: I've read that these are just like the slip-on diapers, and run bigger than the US goodnites. The adjustable velcro and prints are noteworthy. The problem is that shipping is costly, and I...
  7. P

Greetings..paddded members

My padded life has mostly been spent working in the healthcare system. Due to surgery, I may be home indefinitely. I live in the country and love the outdoors. During our Canadian winter cold spells, I like to play PC games like Call of Duty etc...or hike the trails with my dog. My interests...
Back